Ruby red haired newborn

To post a reply, login or signup

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts

This is a dream from my freshmen year of high school and from the title you can guess this made 15 year old me scared to the bones. I had dreamed that I had woke up tired and disoriented and extremely sore. I was in a white and grey hospital room with blaring white lights that made the room kinda blurred. I looked away from the lights down to my arm to see an iv in my arm which I thought was odd but I wasn't alarmed by it actually I wasn't alarmed at all by being in a hospital room at all somehow I knew I was supposed to be there but was to groggy to remember why until I heard whines of a baby. Then an alarm went off in my head and panicked thinking 'wheres my baby?' I tried to move but my whole body was heavy with exhaustion and painfully sore. but I had moved enough to be noticed. someone near me who felt very familiar my husband. but I couldn't see him but I could hear and feel him. I couldn't remember what he looked like or anything I didn't even know his name but I knew he was my husband. Then suddenly i felt a baby being put in my arms when I looked at the baby I knew he was my son. I felt a burst of love and joy at the sight of him I even found the strength to hold him in front of me to get a better view. he was this tiny newborn boy wrapped in blue who was half asleep his face was still red and a little swollen and misshapen from birth with a button nose and chubby cheeks he was the most beautiful baby boy I had ever seen and he was mine and I was so happy. The only thing that reminded me this was not real was his head full of hair that was literally ruby red like the stone but it confused me because of how abstract it was from everything and how I was now feeling and thinking separately from myself. but it all felt so real I could feel his warmth along with his pulse and his light breathing I could even smell his light scent and I could feel his blanket along with my hospital nightgown and the heavy hospital blankets I could feel everything as if I was truly there in reality. but then I hear my husbands voice and mine but it was distant and unclear as confused as I was I was still happy. I managed to separate myself from the new mother me and started to walk in this abyss that felt safe and comforting I kept on walking the light of the scene behind me filtered through lighting my way but as I got farther the light grew thinner I stopped to look back one more time before I left but the image had changed from first person through third person I saw all three of us but our features were blurred but I could still see I was holding the baby and see my husband leaning over laughing I saw he had dark hair and that's all i really observed because I wasn't trying to find or figure anything out and was looking at the picture as a whole. But once I had finished looking at the view I smiled and turn back to walk in the abyss and light proceeded to get thinner and thinner and when had officially disappeared the black abyss had opened up into my bedroom. I had woken up but reality felt surreal even when I got up to go to the bathroom. I went back to lay in my bed for while I started to feel empty after while but after an hour staring off into nothing I dozed off but it was a dreamless sleep and when I woke up again I was bombarded with emotions but it still felt surreal and felt that way for most of the day. I aimlessly went through the motions that day not really being there. At the end of the day I felt like my heart had broke out of no where and sobbed myself to sleep. The next day was normal but what happened stuck with me and I could never figure it out. I still don't understand it I don't even know what the dream means really.

updated by @jessica4: 03/02/17 03:20:10PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Your dream happens in a sequential order that makes sense which makes me think that it was a prophecy dream of some kind. It could reflect a future pregnancy of yours, or because you stated that in a way you were also a witness to the events as well, it makes me think that a spirit was trying to show you how she passed as it also sounds like a mother passing in child birth and though you loved the baby it also seemed foreign to you.

Thanks for sharing!

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts

The baby wasn't foreign to me nor did my body I was just aware that this was not 15 year old me but older me. They only way I was aware of this not being reality is that over the years I'm able to track missing pieces and details that where out of place good or bad. A couple years I developed ability to move, to think, and act to my own accord. its not lucid dreaming because I don't identify as dream until I actually I've only lucid dreamed when I have night terrors for some odd reason. But those are rather um interesting theories mainly because I'm 19 year old girl who had this dream at 15 lol but they are very valid tho

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book