Rene' , t's 11:30.

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
My body only sleeps 6 hrs at a time. I stay up late and get up at 10 am every morning. Give or take a few mins. I have a built in alarm. I take sleep meds to get that much sleep. The sleeping meds makes me not remember my dreams most of the time which is a good thing because I have very bad dreams. Anyway...This morning, I heard , who I thought was my husband, open the door and say Rene', it's 11:30 and closed the door as I'm yelling "whatever" and I forced my eyes opened and thought"wow , I slept to 11:30, why don't I feel like I got an hour and a half of extra sleep" then I thought "why do people insist on telling me what time it is!" I get up, wonder to the kitchen and find my coffee cup, put water in it and started to put it in the microwave (instant) and I seen it was 10:05. I turned around and seen him setting at the desk and I said "why do you want to lie to me about what time it is so I will get up on Sunday morning at my regular time (I was grumpy) he looked at my crazy and said "I didn't wake you up! I said yes you did, you said it was 11:30. He said no I didn't , I'm serious, I didn't. I said whatever. And took my coffee out side to get better woke up and I started thinking, 11:30. That's a strange number for me. At night, I clean my house up and take a bath and it's always 11:30 when I meditate at night. I had already noticed it before today's event. 11:30 has always come up in my life. When my mom died, it was 11:30. If I get phone calls at night it's always at 11:30. My dogs bark at night and they start at 11:30. I wonder what it is about 11:30 that I need to pay attention to?
updated by @rene: 02/24/17 01:00:02AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Thank you. I viewed the links earlier and I guess it does mean something. Thank you so much

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book