Recurring Explosion Dreams

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

I could use a little insight on this one. I can't figure it out. It's the same dream with slight variations.

Before these explosion dreams, I've had recurring dreams of a purse belonging to my mother. Also a little red dog.

1. My mom and a friend on bicycles wearing velour pant suits.

Mom at a hotel. She got mad and was packing to leave. Lots of really pretty girls were diving in the hotel pool in a row, like on top of each other. Suddenly, gangsters appeared in the pool. They had just set off a bomb at a nearby building. I heard it go off.

Shopping with mom in Dollar Store. The pink purse was on the ground. I picked it up and looked in the wallet. It was empty.

2. I was sitting on some steps to a dormitory or apartment building. I saw bicycles hanging from balcony rails across the way. My friend left to return something to the store for me. Gangster-type guys were on steps in front of me with cameras that turned out to be bomb throwers. They launched a bomb that exploded like a mushroom cloud. I pushed my friends daughter off the steps and covered her.

Then I dreamed something about a vagina and mother....(I'm thinking this is synonymous with the purse) I was in a run-down place. Somebody told me we had to go and I could only take one thing. There were ants in my bag. I knocked them out. Was gonna pack clothes and food but the tomatoes were rotten. (second dream of rotten tomatoes in the last few weeks)

3. Was in a hotel with my dad and son. Outside some kids had a pig in a bathtub. I saw them light a fuse burning towards a house...I watched it burn...then an explosion and the house blew up.

I think this is a warning dream, but I'm stumped!

updated by @ecila: 03/27/17 08:11:14AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
729 posts

This sounds more like just random concerns in your subconscious coming out during your dreams. With all of the crazy things going on right now in our world I am more apt to think that you are just deeply concerned about many different issues and your mind is just trying to find a way to find a place to store them.

In the end though it's really only you that can interpret your own dreams. However, psychic, and paranoraml dreams often are in color and stick to one subject where the dream usually makes a great deal of sense and follows a logical path.

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Usually I can figure them out. Many symbols are universal. It could be some minor issues going on my my family right now. There is some arguing between my mother and cousin. It was the recurrence of the same images that made me wonder, the red dog, the purse, the bicycles, the tomatoes and the explosions...especially the explosions. All the images were all in color but they didn't make any sense! At least not while I am awake...

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

That would fit, except with my father. I've been staying with him...and yeah, it is taking every trick I can muster to keep myself together. (It's nothing that he is doing in particular...its just the way he is...) My mother is 2 hours away, so no problem with her. Maybe I'm just worried about her. Thanks for the help, sarika. I didn't dream it again last night, thank goodness! If something happens "explosive" I'll let you know.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book