Recurring emotional dream

To post a reply, login or signup

Meghan
@meghan
2 years ago
5 posts

I don't know much about dreams or their meanings behind them so maybe someone can help me. At least lately I've been waking up after dreams, that I don't feel like are finished, and feel the burdens of such strong negative emotions, such as sadness or anger or fear, as if I was really going through the trauma in the physical of whatever was happening. It feels so real. I'll wake up fearful or crying.

I keep having this recurring dream where it seems to be a chaotic world I'm living in. I don't necessarily feel its an "end of the world" dream. But I know I feel like I'm running from something bad or hiding. I keep specifically remembering picking up these pictures I had taken and its a huge stack of them and they all look very similar. They are of a swamp with very big cypress trees and the trees have that hanging moss. The sky is red/orange at the horizon and then fades to dark gray clouds closer to the "photographer", which is me. There is obviously a bunch of water. I remember also being with my brother this time (the last dream, I wasn't) and we are packing our backpacks and for some reason I stuff my cat in my backpack. I just remember feeling terrified that I might not be able to take her. The recurring parts are the pictures and the setting of chaotic world. Everything else is different. I remember walking out of wherever my brother and I were staying at that night which was a cave like structure straight into a field with dead grass that was as tall as I was. I remember the sky looked exactly like the sky in the cypress pictures. Then I woke up. But it felt unfinished. But I feel like this dream I had is a continuation of the dream I had earlier. Can anyone relate to this?The dreams started about a month ago.

updated by @meghan: 03/13/17 12:33:16PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

It sounds to me as if you are waiting for some kind of resolution to take place in your life that would complete the dream. If I were to take your dream as a literal message I would add that perhaps you sensing a world that is increasingly going into chaos where the resolution has yet to play out. Obviously this dream has importance to you or you wouldn't keep having it. Is there any part of your life where you are at a complete lose as to where you are personally headed? Your dream may well be trying to get your conscious being in alignment with your subconscious spiritual state!

Meghan
@meghan
2 years ago
5 posts

I've recently been through a lot of trauma, mainly loss. My grandma passed away back in July, I had a fiance leave right after, I lost my best friend after that, and I had to move out of state very quickly because I was in a toxic abusive relationship involving my mother. I haven't been in my new place but for less than a month and I just feel so lost. I know who I am, but everything feels so slow and I'm trying to get my life back on track and get it back to normal. I've been trying to stay grounded through all of this. Its been very difficult.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Prayers to you. Take a deep breath it will all find a place and settle down with time!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book