Recurring dreams

To post a reply, login or signup

Engageme
@engageme
2 years ago
32 posts

I've had two Recurring dreams for years that i think could be past life. One is a house on a lake. The house has so many rooms! It's falling apart but it's so familiar to me and it feels so much like home. I a. wanting to buy it but it's sinking so i don't. I later find that someone fixed it and has bought it. The other dream kids I. what i believe is a church. There is a secret house below the church with so many rooms and furniture. I know it inside and out.like I've lived there. Both dreams leave me feeling good but wishing i could find them.

updated by @engageme: 03/09/17 05:51:13PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
868 posts

Sounds like past lives to me.

You may want to look on youtube for meditation videos on how to find your past lives.

Amaya also has a post about past lives meditation.

You can also try finding a hypnotherapist for a past life regression or finding someone to give you a past life reading.

Please note that you may only request 1 reading on this site per 6 months.

We have this rule because people were requesting readings on everything imaginable (past lives, auras, tarot, runes, empath readings, general readings, picture readings, etc.) & it became too much for us readers to do & also that many readings per person back to back isn't healthy.

Most readings are valid for 3, 6, 9 or even 12 months so not much is going to change in between a reading of 1 or 2 days & even in some cases 3 hours (yes, people were literally reading their readings & requesting a different one.)

I apologize for my lengthy ramble, but if you do a search on this site for Past Life or past Lives it should give you a list of discussion threads.

Here is the link to Amaya's post :

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/psychicdevelopementclasses/forum/topics/psychic-development-workshop-359

Engageme
@engageme
2 years ago
32 posts

Thank you!

Engageme
@engageme
2 years ago
32 posts

just to make sure I am not doing something I am not supposed to-this forum isn't for readings right? I was just posting my dreams here for discussion. Since I am new, I just want to be sure that I understand. I did read the rules, but want to make sure I have missed anything. Thank you again for your generous information. I actually have looked on information about regression-but I'd prefer to learn how to do it myself. I will check out Amaya's post.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book