Pretenders

To post a reply, login or signup

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
last year
731 posts

This morning I woke up remembering a dream I'd had. It was about my aunty. In the dream she'd had cataract eye surgery. I'm not concerned about the dream. I imagine that it was just one of those dreams that will come to pass.

That wasn't the interesting part!!!

The interesting thing -was that I was feeling everyone's emotions during the dream. It was a real epiphany for me to realise that I did that 'in my dreams'!

I had been talking (in my dream) and I felt the immediate disconnect of a person who was not interested in what I said. They pretended to listen, but I actually 'felt' the disconnect! It was so strong. So strange. In my mind (in the dream) I was questioning myself as to why I was bothering to continue on talking to this person.

Have any of you noticed this? I've been thinking about it a bit today.Even though I consider some of these types of people fakes and pretenders (thatsome of us can see through) are we not 'pretenders' as well - because we say nothing either? We must be good actors!

updated by @flyrobinfly: 02/28/17 03:41:44PM
Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

Yea, Robin, I feel that often with people. I usually try to quit talking as quickly as possible or turn the topic back around to the other person. People like to talk about themselves.... That cataract surgery seems to indicate "better vision" on your part. Maybe you inherited some of your spidey senses from your granny:)

Just a side note...my had had cataract surgery in May. He never is interested in what I'm saying...LOL. I've learned to see through him these last several years.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
last year
731 posts

I'm hearing you Ecila.

There is one person I know who turns everything (ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING) into being about them! Even when they are told that they are not listening, it goes right over their head! :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book