Planes crashing and my dream last night.

To post a reply, login or signup

Aiden
@aiden
last year
32 posts

Last night i had my second dream this week that involved a plane. The one i had a few days ago involved me in a foreign community at night time. There were several planes in the sky and the community received an announcement that we were being attacked. One by one the planes started coming down all around me. I ran as fast as I could to escape death and survived. Last night I made my very first LONG post on the empath forum. I went to bed shortly after and had a dream that I was in a plane with my friend. During take off, the plane was tilting and swerving and I told my friend next to me that the plane may crash. I was ready for it to all end. The plane ended up becoming stable and we made it to the air safely. The rest of that dream was actually very pleasant. There was lot's of food that I loved being served to me and my friend and I felt joy to have survived. I've had dreams in the past of planes crashing down super close to me before, never knew what it meant.Has anyone had similar dreams involving planes?

Shortly after this dream last night, I had a dream that i logged on to this forum and someone commented on my first post saying that I may be a witch.

updated by @aiden: 02/26/17 09:32:11AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Your dream could have many different interpretations, for instance: It could be a memory from a past life where you were a pilot in one of the wars and you were, or were almost, shot down,

It could also represent the dreams of your future self while many of your first attempts or plans are shot down right before you, but if you stay persistent eventually one of them will not only fly but it will make you a very successful person.

The difficult thing with dreams are that I believe that many of them are created by either your own subconscious or by your personal guides who are trying to help you along the way which means that the only person who can really figure out what the dream really means is in fact, you!

Aiden
@aiden
last year
32 posts

Thank you for your reply. The possibilities really do seem endless when it comes to dreams. I guess I really do have to just look within myself for the answers and interpretations.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Don't give up asking for others opinions because often they do help you with ideas that you may not have considered yet!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book