Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
975 posts
Hi...well...I think it's a warning...you may have a not so nice spirit in the house...and the spirits who usually protect you are warning you...I personally would smudge the house....and ask my own spirits for help...when I move into any house I do a complete smudge throughout the house for many different reasons...and keep it up until I feel the house is settling down....as an empath I need to get rid of any left over energy belonging to the previous tenants or owners...and smudge the property too...
Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
742 posts

I agree with what has already been said above, but how old is the house? Is it located in a historical area? Is your real mom now passed over? If she has I would say that she is telling you that something is not right about the house you are now living in. Keep us up to date about any strange activity that takes place either in your dreams or in reality!

And also welcome to EC may your journey here stay with you for the rest of your life!

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
975 posts
Well...if that being was living in the house with the other owner for 31 years...then the selling of the house the guy moving...you moving in...would probably stress him out and he's probably a bit scared..worried...etc...i'd do the smudge in a calming way....so as not to scare him further or stress him out....change can be a scary thing, even for spirit....

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book