not sure what it means

To post a reply, login or signup

tmw95
@tmw95
last year
7 posts
Last weekend I had a very weird dream,it woke me up out of a dead sleep and here it has been a full week and I remember every little detail. To start off my family and I have recently moved into a new house, and my second night of being here is when the dreams started. My step mom passed away 3 years ago and we had a good relationship, well every now and again she will show up in a dream and I know that's her way of saying that she loves me and is still around. This dream had a completely different feel to it, it started off with me standing in in a hallway with wood floors and I had a red bouncy ball in my hand and I tossed it just for fun and it stopped then started bouncing back towards me as if someone threw it yet no one was there, I tried it again and the same thing happened. I showed my son's cause I figured mom was there and was playing with her grandsons and I didn't think anything of it. A few mins later my cousin popped around the corner and said that what is throwing the ball back to us wasn't good and to get my kids out of there so I did. Then out of nowhere my dream shifted and i was back in my bedroom at the new house and I kept hearing what sounded like faint shouting coming from my dad's room which is right next to mine, the shouting sounded like it was him and my mom cause they were fighting about money which was a normal argument between them, I ended up finally waking up cause I thought it was actually happening and I got out of bed to see what was going on and everyone was sleeping except for my father's girlfriend.it was around midnight that all this took place and I asked her if they had been arguing and she said no that my dad was sound asleep. All the rest of that night I could feel my mom's presence around the house. I don't know if she's trying to tell me something or if I'm just thinking too much into it. I don't usually remember my dreams but this one was so bizarre and felt so real that it's shaken me to my core... any suggestions or ideas on what this could mean would be wonderful.
updated by @tmw95: 02/28/17 03:25:42PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
762 posts
Hi...well...I think it's a warning...you may have a not so nice spirit in the house...and the spirits who usually protect you are warning you...I personally would smudge the house....and ask my own spirits for help...when I move into any house I do a complete smudge throughout the house for many different reasons...and keep it up until I feel the house is settling down....as an empath I need to get rid of any left over energy belonging to the previous tenants or owners...and smudge the property too...
Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

Hm. I'm wondering if you have a bad spirit in the house like Karen suggested. I second the idea to smudge the house. Set the intention that either all spirits leave or only the highest and best can stay. Command any dark spirits to leave in the name of god or Jesus or whatever good energy you trust. Really, I'm just wanting to repeat everything Karen said.

What an unnerving dream. I'm glad you have your step mom's good spirit looking out for you.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

I agree with what has already been said above, but how old is the house? Is it located in a historical area? Is your real mom now passed over? If she has I would say that she is telling you that something is not right about the house you are now living in. Keep us up to date about any strange activity that takes place either in your dreams or in reality!

And also welcome to EC may your journey here stay with you for the rest of your life!

tmw95
@tmw95
last year
7 posts
Thank you everyone, nothing too strange has happened lately. At least no that I'm aware of. I work really ling hours so I'm usually fairly out of it by the time I'm able to relax. I plan on smudging this weekend so hopefully that helps. This house has been owned by the dame owner for the past 31 years, I'm not sure who owned it previously. I do know the owner was moving because he recently got a divorce and needed out due to too many memories. Unfortunately I've always been followed wherever I live and with a houseful of empaths who have a history of experiences it's hard to get away from "visitors". My dads girlfriend haf a weird dream of her own the night after I had mine. We were sitting In her room and mu son was in there with us sitting on the bed, he was playing anf all of a sudden looked towards the door and kept repeating no and salenia looked anf there was a black mass like creature standing there, I told her to grab my son because she was closest to him and as the mass started darting towards us she woke up... it scared her to a point of not being willing to be in her own room by herself and its just really strange.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
762 posts
Well...if that being was living in the house with the other owner for 31 years...then the selling of the house the guy moving...you moving in...would probably stress him out and he's probably a bit scared..worried...etc...i'd do the smudge in a calming way....so as not to scare him further or stress him out....change can be a scary thing, even for spirit....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book