Most Intense Dream About My Brother Dying; Please Someone Help

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Hi! Last night I had the worst dream ever about my brother dying. His name is Vaughn.

Dream:

I was at home with the my two little sisters, mom and dad. It was winter. We were waiting for Vaughn to get home, because he had a half day at work. Dad was laying in the bedroom, I think he was sick or something, and he was on the phone. Well, after waiting for over an hour after his work was done-we thought maybe he got held back-mom got a phone call. It was from a hospital, they said he drove his truck off a cliff. Mom said he had to stay overnight due to his injuries. The next morning she went and picked him up.

Vaughn was blind, and had a walking stick. I immediately came up and hugged him, I was crying of course. He felt bad that he was making me cry. We then began to have some sort of discussion, and dad was still not in the room, he was lying in bed sleeping. Vaughn then began to say, what was he supposed to do now? He didnt know enough about some sort of welding to teach it, he wanted to teach welding. The conversation moved onto past lives, and I was telling Vaughn he didnt need to be scared to leave, because they needed him. Wherever he was going, they needed him. It was then that I remembered the nurse told mom over the phone he was going to die the next day. He had a full 24 hours until he died. But I remember before mom went to the hospital to pick him up, that the nurse said Vaughn was feeling his casket. So he knew.

We took him out, just me and mom; we took him to some kind of place. I dont remember what we were there for exactly. But there were physics and stuff like that. It was almost as if it was a show of some kind, because there were a lot of seats. Mom was talking to someone, a woman behind her seat. And then Casey-his current girlfriend- was sitting in between Vaughn and me.

I went into this one room on the way to the bathroom, and there was a guy in there. Now, when you walked down the set of stairs, you stuck your arm out the three pegs as you were walking down. He then told you three emotions you either had attached to you or that you were having right then. When I did, I got sad, fear, and grief. I was sure in the dream that these emotions were coming from Vaughn, but now that I am up, I know they were coming from me.

Its strange now that I think about it, because in some parts of the dream, I can see it in different angels. Like when I ran to Vaughn when he got home, I was originally in the living room, but I can also see it from looking from the hallway as well. Same with this part of putting my arm through the pegs, I can see it from standing next to the man at the platform.

Anyway, after I got done in that room, I went back to my seat next to Casey. Her and I began to talk about something, and then Vaughn began to slip from where he was lying on a couch. He was starting to fall asleep and I was then really scared that he was leaving and I didnt get to say goodbye. I cannot even describe how scary this was, I was literally crying in the dream and in my sleep. But then all I remember before waking up, was covering him up and telling him I loved him. Im pretty sure that after he went limp in that room full of people, Casey and I cried. Mom was nowhere to be found. I cried and cried. And then finally woke up.

I have had dreams like this before. Where Vaughn dies because of something, but normally I dont get to see him before he dies. It is never this intense of a dream. Someone just always informs me that hes died because of something and we adjust to life without him.

Does anyone know what this could possibly mean? It isn't foretelling events to happen, right? Thanks to anyone who answers. Very emotionally unstable right now.

Kaitlyn.

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 06/08/17 01:00:15AM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

I should also say, that when I dozed back off after waking up, this dream began to replay itself.

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

I did tell him. But right after posting this, I sent an email to a close friend and I kind of get what my angels were trying to tell me of in this dream. My angels like to scare me to death for me to get the point, apparently. It doesn't really have anything to do with my brother, he was just representing a part of myself that I am still holding on to, but I shouldn't be. I need to let that part of me die off. Because I care more about others health than I do about mine, so putting him at risk as a part of myself, that caught my attention.

Thank you though, for telling me. I am sorry about whatever you wen through. xx

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Thank you

much love

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Aw that's awful.I will, and thank you. That's flattering haha. Much love to you .

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book