Lucid dream within a dream?

To post a reply, login or signup

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
last year
18 posts
I am 18. I have started to dream within my dreams, this has happened twice now. This last one though has me a bit confused. I was dreaming within my dream again, but my dream self asked herself within her dream if she was dreaming, and soon I felt her body lightening up. That happened about about 7 times of my dream self waking up from her dream. Soon my dream spirit was looking at my dream body. Someone came into my room and my dream body started to sit up, so I (I was in control of my dream spirit) woke up my dream self and then I was in full control of my dream body. I walked around my room a bit, but I was very un balanced. Then I wokr up completely, I got up out of bed, and was still a bit un balanced, I have a bit of a head ache, and am tired but at the same time I am not.
updated by @santana-lynnellen-scott: 02/24/17 02:13:07AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

This sounds like you are starting to experience Astral traveling on a heightened level. I would imagine that you do this in your sleep but rarely remember it when you wake up. This is most likely kind of foreign to you so maybe your subconscious is adding another layer in your sleep as you get used to this sensation. The next time you think your dreaming see if you can will yourself to fly around the room. When I was much younger I could do this anytime I felt like I was out of my body, unfortunately, as I got older it has happened less and less. On a very rare occasion it still happens but I sure wish I could do it more often!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

This sounds like you are starting to experience Astral traveling on a heightened level. I would imagine that you do this in your sleep but rarely remember it when you wake up. This is most likely kind of foreign to you so maybe your subconscious is adding another layer in your sleep as you get used to this sensation. The next time you think your dreaming see if you can will yourself to fly around the room. When I was much younger I could do this anytime I felt like I was out of my body, unfortunately, as I got older it has happened less and less. On a very rare occasion it still happens but I sure wish I could do it more often!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book