Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
742 posts

This sounds like you are starting to experience Astral traveling on a heightened level. I would imagine that you do this in your sleep but rarely remember it when you wake up. This is most likely kind of foreign to you so maybe your subconscious is adding another layer in your sleep as you get used to this sensation. The next time you think your dreaming see if you can will yourself to fly around the room. When I was much younger I could do this anytime I felt like I was out of my body, unfortunately, as I got older it has happened less and less. On a very rare occasion it still happens but I sure wish I could do it more often!

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
742 posts

This sounds like you are starting to experience Astral traveling on a heightened level. I would imagine that you do this in your sleep but rarely remember it when you wake up. This is most likely kind of foreign to you so maybe your subconscious is adding another layer in your sleep as you get used to this sensation. The next time you think your dreaming see if you can will yourself to fly around the room. When I was much younger I could do this anytime I felt like I was out of my body, unfortunately, as I got older it has happened less and less. On a very rare occasion it still happens but I sure wish I could do it more often!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book