Large Winged Individual

To post a reply, login or signup

@madison-jade
4 years ago
0 posts

I have a dream that needs to be interpreted. There were four of us, myself, my daughter in law, my son and someone else that she does not know. We were in the yard at our house now. The ground breaks open and lava starts to flow. It starts raining really hard, with hail and the wind is blowing really hard. We all hear a really high pitched ringing sound that was so loud we had to cover our ears and it was painful. As she is looking out the window she sees a giant winged person in the sky, dressed in native american dress. The person was not facing us but away. The wings were white and was actually like it was wearing a head dress. Would you mind letting me know what you think? Thank you so much. I tried interpreting it but was a little leary of my own interpretation.

updated by @madison-jade: 04/13/17 06:24:46AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
729 posts

Do you have native blood in you? Your dream seems amost entirely centered around Earth changes that are occuring even as I type this. I would interpret this as a call from spirit to start and prepare yourself for what could be the biggest transformation of human spirit, as well as our physical boundaries, that has ever occured in our combined existance. However, with dreams, it's often the dreamers job to figure out what is taking place with in their own spiritual universe. Thanks for sharing this, peace!

@madison-jade
4 years ago
0 posts

Yes there is native american blood. Thank you for your response. It is so difficult to try and figure out dreams. Felt this one needed input from someone else. I hope there will be others that will respond as well.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book