Is it a good thing to live without restrictions? (based on the latest dream I just had)

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

This morning, I woke up from a dream that my older brother died and I grieved, I naturally can fly and use telekinesis.

When I woke up, I thought it was something that might happen.

Now I understood that since my dreams are symbolic (sometimes),

- the older brother died symbolized me breaking an old habit that I decided to stop about a week ago and not to do it ever again ( a bad habit)

- the me being able to fly symbolizes being free from that restriction (not doing that old bad habit)

- the telekinesis thing was just a reminder that I need to put more actions instead of thoughts on things that I really need to do

My question is about the restriction that I put onto myself.

I mean the dream I had...the death part didn't feel good at all but it was amazing to be able to fly and have telekinesis (although they were all symbolic and not real in this reality at all).

I still plan on doing a little something again to stop the bad habit with more determination because I don't think it's good for me (mentally).

updated by @yaji: 02/24/17 02:15:25AM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Not sure what you are questioning but the dream seems to be telling you that there are no restrictions.

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

The question is in the title, "Is it a good thing to live without restrictions?"

I do understand what that dream was about, but since it feels so good to be free from restrictions, does that mean it is a good thing to live without any restriction?

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

My post here is to ask a question based on that dream I had, not to ask about what the dream meant.

I guess all those details have confused you.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Oh sorry. To state the obvious, it would be good to be restricted in bad habits or anything that is unhealthy, unwholesome or unkind.

It would be good to be unrestricted in healthy habits (or getting rid of unhealthy ones), wholesome actions, having faith in yourself, etc...

If that makes sense...I assume you mean no restrictions in terms of doing something positive.

I think in general, most of us put too many restrictions on ourselves and are capable of much more than we believe. That was a wonderful dream you had. The feeling of no limitations is one that could be very helpful to keep in your memory...close at heart;)

Maybe I am having trouble with this one. I keep thinking my me trying to paint and telling myself I'm not any good. In that sense, I would love to have a dream of being unrestricted!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Why are you restricting your belief saying that you can't fly or do telekinesis? In my way of believing your true self, your astral soul, is more than able to perform these abilities. And perhaps that was another part of the dream that your subconscious wants you to be aware of?

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

Astral soul?

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

In my opinion your soul comes from a far different dimension then the one that we currently inhabit in the physical realm. And this dimension lies with in the Astral level of the universe so I refer to souls on that level as Astral Souls.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book