Interpretation of a dream

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi everyone :) 3 nights ago I had a dream within a dream. I rarely have those but when I do I wake up exhausted and my muscles are so sore. I was dreaming that I was in a house it wasn't mine and there were 3 other girls they seem to be teenagers and I was asking them if they had any clothes I could have. It seems i have just come from under ground. The house was beautiful but when I went into the room it looked like it was going through renovations, there was no wall and you could see the insulation. I went in the drawers to find clothes but all of them weren't my size. I had a brown puppy with me that came in the room I was in and started barking at me I told him that it's okay he can speak instead of barking. He than began to tell me that all the clocks in the house has stopped working, when I went out to see I saw that all the clocks about 3 I believe had all stopped on 12:44. He ( the dog) told me he thinks it's time for me to wake up and I told him okay. When I woke up( still dreaming) I was in a mall now and I had a backpack on and I was feeling so confident within myself more than I ever felt before I felt like nothing could stop me. I passed a man who was buying a cabinet and he was saying to the sales man that it was missing legs, when I opened my hands I had the legs to the cabinet but they looked small and it was real wood he was so happy and he thanked me for helping him. I felt so good about that. Then as I was walking a girl came to me and gave me $100 and told me a friend of mine wanted me to call him, I was so surprised that she gave me 100 dollars. She started to tell me the reason he wanted me to call and it was that he liked me and he was getting jealous when he saw other men talking to me lol. ( I haven't talked to my friend his name is Isaac in so long and we definitely never had that kind of relationship lol)

I was wondering if anyone could help me interpret my dream within a dream. I can say for sure I do feel very confident and I feel such a change in me since the blood moon but I just want to understand the whole dream. I greatly appreciate any comment.

Thank you :)

xx

updated by @daydra: 03/08/17 12:32:13AM
Kayla-owl_of_the_Above
@kayla-owl-of-the-above
2 years ago
19 posts

I am still new at this, but from my gut I believe that your dream is telling you that you are changing. The renovations in the room sound like you are deeply changing from within and need to pay attention to what needs to be changed. As a resulting of growing(changing) the way you are supposed to, you will wake up(i believe the dog may be a spirit guide of sorts) feeling better about your self, your situation and the wheel of fortune will be on your side.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I definitely have felt quite a change in me, I feel for confident within myself. Thank you so much for your help Kayla :)

love and light

Kayla-owl_of_the_Above
@kayla-owl-of-the-above
2 years ago
19 posts
Any time :) peace and love
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

:)

Share This