I had another dream of something coming out of me

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
For anyone who doesn't remember, I posted a week or so ago about a dream I had in which I removed a long cloth from my forehead. Well last night I had another dream where something was coming out of me. I will preface this by saying that I drifted off during a guided meditation I was doing using white light to cleanse my chakras. But here's the dream:I was sleeping in a room with a bunch of people I work with (not sure why this was happening). All of a sudden I hear people screaming my name to wake me up and when I wake up, my mouth is gaping open and there is a huge beam of white/rainbow light pouring out of my mouth. I try to scream but I can't, and I can't close my mouth either. It lasts for a few seconds and then stops. My coworkers take me to my dad who was sleeping in a different room so I can tell him what happened. I don't remember much after that but I remember my dad did nothing or wasn't concerned or something like that.This dream was different than my first one but it still involved something coming out Of me and it left me with a strong feeling as well, but this time it wasn't a bad feeling. Whatever the light was felt good. Any takers on interpreting this one?
updated by @emmy-long: 03/29/17 03:09:04AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book