Had the nicest dream!

To post a reply, login or signup

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Dreamed I had a beautiful new house, that was really this house that had magically undergone some sort of mystical transformation and become my dream house on my dream piece of land. It was in the forests and hills like I grew up in even though it was here somehow. It was Christmas time and the tree looked so pretty in the new place in the house. I was going to visit my parents who were now magically only three hours away instead of two full days drive, and we were going to get a good storm, and I LOVE storms. I was late leaving because I was taking an energy healing class exam and I got my masters enlightenment certificate. When I got home from my exam, new neighbors had left Christmas gifts all over my new porch. It was kind of weird because some of them were bad neighbors and came and took all the presents they left back, so my house was free of all that meanness. What was left was a few presents from a few kind people. I think my subconscious might be happy with how things are going in my life and my journey right now.

I think my faith transition is in a place where my subconscious is starting to be really happy. When thisfirst started, I had all these violent dreams about my innocence being crushed and my churchimposing crazy rules like everyone has to be blonde or go to hell, and me getting into plane crashes and thingslike that.

My dreams have really been a guide during this time showing me how things are really going when I wasn't sure on the conscious level. I think I'm really starting to come to a place of health and peace with it all and it feels so good.

updated by @sarah: 02/28/17 05:22:50AM
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Stan, that's so much how I feel, too! :) What a blessing it is to have dreams like this.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

It sounds to me like you passed your exam and spirit rewarded you with a vision that would warm your entire soul. Congratulation's!

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

That's what it feels like in a lot of ways. What a gift it was. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book