Guided Dream

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I had another dream that played itself out today. Night before last I dreamed of going in a house that I wanted to buy. It had different wallpaper in some of the rooms. I said I might want to change some of the paper. The house went back really far on the inside. There was a closet with shelves full of shoes. Then there was some girl with red hair there who wanted to know what we were doing there (i don't know who was with me but often there is someone else present in my dreams). I said I thought the house was empty and I was thinking about buying it. She said we didn't belong there and shouldn't have come in. She reminded me of one of my ex's women.

Today on the way to get my car looked at by the repair guy, the dog had to get out so I turned down a street that looked like a good place for him to get out...and there was the house that I had seen on realtor.com and thought was pretty. We got out and the back door was open so I went in. In one large closet was boxes of wallpaper. I picked it up, looked at it then remembered the dream. . . turned around and the paper was on the adjoining wall.. I actually liked that paper but in the next room there was paper of ducks that I would want to change.
This is a house that I would love but needs a lot of work. I'm in a situation where I would like to make a move. It's not exactly where I want to be but I have to stay in this area for the time being because of my dad. I'm wondering if I should buy the place since I seemed to have been guided there...although the girl telling me that I shouldn't be there maybe is a sign that I shouldn't.... I wonder if we are ever guided by negative forces.

Anybody have any thoughts about this? Thanks!

updated by @ecila: 07/01/17 10:48:42PM
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I think you might be dead on the money...especially since I got chills all over reading your post. I never before thought of the possibility of being guided by negative forces. And the redhead did look like me. It was just so coincidental with the dream and then the dog forcing me down that street...I guess I'll pass on the place but still am drawn to it! Its such a cool place, queen anne victorian....I probably wouldn't be able to sleep in it, thought, too creepy...Thanks!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I don't doubt that a bit. One night I had a dream of my dog getting hit by a car. He woke me up trying to get in bed with me. When I got up to calm him down, he was shaking. We must have shared a similar dream. Not exactly what you were talking about, but my dog and I are pretty tuned in to each other. I had other strange experiences with the dog...

Also, my motivation for moving is to get some space from my dad. I have been staying with him since his wife died and it is pretty hard, but he needs someone. So my action would be based on selfishness, I suppose, not love.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

I second the, Don't buy the house, sentiment! In my opinion, it's a pretty straight forward warning! The redhead my very well be a guide or spirit of a family member who has passed over.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book