Getting to Alabama

Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
This morning when I woke up I was thinking, "I have to get to Alabama". And I realized that had been what was going on in my dream. I don't remember much of my dream. I was with one or two other people (don't remember who they were) and we were looking at this map and were trying to figure out how we were going to get to Alabama. It was really important for us to get there and get there quickly. It stood out as strange to me because I continued to feel like I needed to get there even after I woke from the dream. I live near the top of Indiana and have been to Alabama several times. If you really try you can get there in a day from where I live. It was such a strange dream sensation and I wish I could remember why I needed to get there so badly.
updated by @emmy-long: 03/29/17 01:17:46AM
Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Is there anything that you associate with Alabama?

Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I have family that lives there.
Fly~Robin~Fly
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Wow Ecila - you honed in on that one! Well done! :)

Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Thanks Robin but I'm not sure I helped very much, other than Emmy might want or need to go to Alabama to see them!

Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I would love to see them! :) And I always feel so happy in Alabama. I love the atmosphere there. Unfortunately my car sucks and there's no way it would make the drive down there. I'm hoping to have enough money saved up for a new car by August so maybe that's where I should go first!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book