Forgotten dreams and fear

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
7 years ago
794 posts

I've only recently put together a correlation between bad dreams I must have forgotten or something is making me forget and why my entire day is spent feeling down, dark and depressed.

I asked my angels to please help me dream pleasantly and allow me to feel at ease upon wakening, and it worked the first time around.

My next mission is to figure out what I am dreaming and why it's having such a negative effect on me. It must be something really traumatic if it leaves me feeling unnerved for the betterment of the day.

And to add to that, yesterday during a nap, I dreamt twice about a mystery friend who wheeled me around on the roof of a building....most likely a hospital, because I remember being wheeled in a wheelchair and I had no clothes on, rather a robe type garment. I dreamt of him again, this time he IMed me on AIM, a program I no longer use and said he's been thinking about me. His name was Hector...or something like that.

He made me feel so happy and proud to call him my friend and at a time like this I could use a great one, even if imaginary. Ha, I guess he's my first imaginary friend.

Blessed be,

Jonny

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 05/05/17 09:09:41PM
7 years ago
794 posts

Oh, my God.....is Hector the name of my angel?? Okay, I need to go to sleep to resume whatever I'm onto, cuz I am in fact onto something.

SLEEP!

7 years ago
794 posts

I hope so, it's a feeling I'd rather not have the moment I wake up lasting all day. Sometimes praying doesn't even help, it really is an unnerving feeling.

Thanks for your help.

7 years ago
794 posts
Seems right except I wasn't naked. I just meant I wasn't in clothes, but in a robe. I dunno what I was wearing underneath though.
7 years ago
794 posts

I do that every night, Amy, but I dunno what's going on. I feel like most of my dreams are blocked because I can't remember them. I feel like someone doesn't want me to remember the truth.

Or maybe it isn't time for me to remember it. I asked Hector to come back around and speak to me. He made me feel pleasant. He was such a good and warm presence.

7 years ago
794 posts
No, now that I have no school for the time being, I just wake up. But on a school day, yes. Well my tv would blare me outta my sleep. lol
7 years ago
794 posts
I've tried that and everything. I'm convinced someone doesn't want me to remember them. Like my dreams are special...too special and I can't have that knowledge yet.
7 years ago
794 posts
Fingers crossed, here's hopin'!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book