FIRE

To post a reply, login or signup

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I had two dreams last night that I told myself I had to remember. As it goes, I can only recall one. The date was specific 17th January. It felt close, so possibly next year? The dream was only shown as a picture of FIRE. That is it. It was like I got the date and asked why, and was given a 'picture' of flames.

updated by @flyrobinfly: 03/20/17 06:26:07AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

I'm not sure what fire represent to you, to me it cleanses, purifies, etc.

Is someone pregnant & due at that time because it may represent that a child (pure spirit) will come forth.

Not sure if this information will help you :

CALCINATIONis the first of seven major operations in the alchemy of transformation.

Chemically, the Calcination process involves heating a substance in a crucible or over an open flame until it is reduced to ashes. In the Arcanum Experiment, Calcination is represented by sulfuric acid, which the alchemists made from a naturally occurring substance called Vitriol. Sulfuric acid is a powerful corrosive that eats away flesh and reacts with all metals except gold.

Psychologically, this is the destruction of ego and our attachments to material possessions. Calcination is usually a natural humbling process as we are gradually assaulted and overcome by the trials and tribulations of life, though it can be a deliberate surrender of our inherenthubrisgained through a variety of spiritual disciplines that ignite the fire of introspection and self-evaluation.

Physiologically, the Fire of Calcination can be experienced as the metabolic discipline or aerobic activity that tunes the body, burning off excesses from overindulgence and producing a lean, mean, fighting machine. Calcination begins in the Base or Lead Chakra at the sacral cup at the base of the spine.

InSociety, the Calcination is expressed in the lives of revolutionaries, conquerors, and other warriors who try to overthrow the status quo.

On thePlanetarylevel, it is the Fire of creation, the formation of a livable environment from molten matter and volcanic ashes.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Could that be the mysterious baby that we've been talking about?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I wondered the same thing Ecilia. Thankyou Nocturne and Ecilia.Ialso relate to the 'society' explanation to some degree.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

You're welcome Robin :)

I have no idea what you two mean about a mysterious baby, I must really be out of the loop.

Have a great week :)

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

It started in psychic dev workshop for CCat. . . there was a vision of a baby.

You're welcome, Robin.

And that was a great explanation of fire, Nocturne Angel!

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Thanks Ecila :)

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Circle your 2015 calendar and let's see if anything dealing with fire takes place on the world stage!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book