Evil Doppelgänger

To post a reply, login or signup

Chrisis
@chrisis
4 years ago
39 posts

I had this very scary dream about a Doppelgnger. I was dreaming it was in the morning and I was still sleeping in my bed when suddenly a hand, that came from under my bed, was groping me. I said "go away!", but then there came a whole person from under my bed and attacked me. I knew it was me although it looked slighty different. It had a painted face (white and red) and it looked evil. It began to scratch and bite me. I tried to scream, but I could not get out a sound. It was a lot stronger than me and I tried to get it out of my bed again but I did not succeed. Finally I managed to get out of its grip and ran out of the room, downstairs, where I met my husband in the kitchen. He was making breakfast. I showed him my injuries, then I woke. I was really scared because the dream had felt very real and I can't shake off the feeling, not to be alone in the room.

I already found out, that this "Doppelgnger" could be a part of me I am suppressing. But I have no idea, which part this cold be. I'm actually experiencing a kind of lucky streak and a lot changed "to the good" in my life recently.

hope, somebody can give me a hint.

chris

updated by @chrisis: 03/06/17 08:03:01PM
Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

This is what came to mind:

Red and white paint on your face reminds me of war paint. There is a part of yourself at which you feel "at war." The evil one also sounds very "wild' like a wild indian. Whatever that part of you is, it feels wild, scary and/or foreign to you.

Coming from under the bed could suggest coming from your subconscious. Also, your bed should be a secure place where you rest. The fact that the evil one come from underneath suggests that your security is threatened by this aspect or piece of you. You ran downstairs to your husband who makes you feel safe.

It could be a simple thing that the evil one represents. Dreams can really over-exaggerate!

That was only my impression. :)

Chrisis
@chrisis
4 years ago
39 posts

Thank you for the reply. I will try this method :-)

best wishes

chris

Chrisis
@chrisis
4 years ago
39 posts

hi. thank you for the reply :)

I just have to find out with which piece I am at war ...

best wishes

chris

Chrisis
@chrisis
4 years ago
39 posts

Hi

I did not find out how to reply to more than one person, so I write a reply to myself ... :o)

I looked a bit on the internet, and what I found out, is, that in psychology there exists a thing named "shadow" or "anti-councious", which is the "wild" prehistorical part or relict in all of us. I found out too, that, apparently, the "shadow" ist guarding a part of our subconcioussness, to which we only get access, if we can defeat the guardian. So perhaps, it was a test, (which I did not pass) and which I will have to try again.

Or Ecila is right, and it is some rather stupid thing that I am afraid of ... oO I will definitely try the method proposed by Tammra.

Thank you very much for the replies

Christiane

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

The shadow self is a topic Carl Jung discussed. You might find him interesting...also Joseph Campbell might be up your alley :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book