Evil Doppelgänger

Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
5 years ago
43 posts

I had this very scary dream about a Doppelgnger. I was dreaming it was in the morning and I was still sleeping in my bed when suddenly a hand, that came from under my bed, was groping me. I said "go away!", but then there came a whole person from under my bed and attacked me. I knew it was me although it looked slighty different. It had a painted face (white and red) and it looked evil. It began to scratch and bite me. I tried to scream, but I could not get out a sound. It was a lot stronger than me and I tried to get it out of my bed again but I did not succeed. Finally I managed to get out of its grip and ran out of the room, downstairs, where I met my husband in the kitchen. He was making breakfast. I showed him my injuries, then I woke. I was really scared because the dream had felt very real and I can't shake off the feeling, not to be alone in the room.

I already found out, that this "Doppelgnger" could be a part of me I am suppressing. But I have no idea, which part this cold be. I'm actually experiencing a kind of lucky streak and a lot changed "to the good" in my life recently.

hope, somebody can give me a hint.

chris

updated by @chrisis: 09/03/18 08:01:04AM
Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
5 years ago
43 posts

Thank you for the reply. I will try this method :-)

best wishes

chris

Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
5 years ago
43 posts

hi. thank you for the reply :)

I just have to find out with which piece I am at war ...

best wishes

chris

Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
5 years ago
43 posts

Hi

I did not find out how to reply to more than one person, so I write a reply to myself ... :o)

I looked a bit on the internet, and what I found out, is, that in psychology there exists a thing named "shadow" or "anti-councious", which is the "wild" prehistorical part or relict in all of us. I found out too, that, apparently, the "shadow" ist guarding a part of our subconcioussness, to which we only get access, if we can defeat the guardian. So perhaps, it was a test, (which I did not pass) and which I will have to try again.

Or Ecila is right, and it is some rather stupid thing that I am afraid of ... oO I will definitely try the method proposed by Tammra.

Thank you very much for the replies

Christiane

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book