Dreamwalker?

To post a reply, login or signup

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
3 years ago
317 posts

I had an experience about a year ago when I was reading an autobiography about a lady who was a real estate agent turned psychic, it was all about her transition into being a psychic. I had this weird deja vu feeling as if I'd been with her in my dreams at that time. I kind of shrugged it off, thinking it seemed unlikely, until someone posted about being a "Dreamwalker" with a description that matched my experience. Does anyone know anything about this?? I've done Google searches, but I can't find a whole lot of info on it, and over the years, I've read a TON of metaphysical books, and it's one of the rare things I don't remember ever hearing about. I'm looking for any information about it, and also anyone who's had personal experiences with it.

updated by @retrogirl: 03/04/17 06:22:26AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Hi Retrogirl,

Chuck has hiven you some pretty great advice.

Other than that, I know people who do it but I'm not sure what exactly you want to know.

Huggs,

Josette

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I've had that happen. Once I was in a war zone and the next day the news was all about the people who had died in an attack. The difference was that I thought I was a little girl who was dying.

I know a realtor who is a psychic but I don't thin she has written a book yet, although she is working on it. Her name isn't Tracy, is it?

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
3 years ago
317 posts

Hi Chuck,

That's a good point, it is more like Astral projection. Except, in this case, it's unconscious. I have no memory of it until something triggers it. I tried to consciously astral project a long time ago, but it didn't work, I was too afraid of it. I do believe I was a Shaman (or two!) in my past lives!! LOL!!

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
3 years ago
317 posts

Hi Josette,

I don't really know what I'm searching for, that's the problem! Mostly I'm looking for a term that describes exactly what's going on, but I'm not sure there is one. Dreamwalker isn't it, and it's a form of astral projection, but more specific. I'm wondering how & why it happens. Is this something I agreed to before I incarnated, or how did I get into doing this?? Should I look more closely into it, or should I just let it be? I don't know, it's all so new to me. I lived my life until last year thinking I knew myself pretty well, even though my spirit guides kept saying there are things you can't see yet, I didn't know what they meant. Now, my understanding of my life has been flipped (for many reasons), so I have many things opened up that I didn't have before.

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
3 years ago
317 posts

Hi Ecila,

What an amazing experience! I wonder what drew you there? How interesting there's another realtor turned psychic!! Thishttp://www.nadinemerceywellness.com/book.html is the lady I was talking about.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book