Dreamt of stacked rectangles

To post a reply, login or signup

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

There was nothing put these black rectangles, stacked on top of each other, the bottom was the biggest and it got progressive smaller as you went up. I think there were either 3 or 4 rectangles total.

Never dreamed shapes before, it was very strange. Rectangle means stability wealth and represents the number 4. But why stacked?

Thanks

updated by @4peace: 05/09/17 05:14:28AM
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

You're building stability(?)

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

It could represent four steps that mankind must take before he can find peace in his existence. You used 4peace as your EC homepage identifier so this may be a way that your guides might be trying to relay messages to you that you would relate with and understand!

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Wow, great insight :) Thank you so much. My life the last probably 8 years has been very unstable, and I'm just now starting to feel things come together. I used to do Tai Chi many many years ago, and since I've started meditating I started thinking about my Chakras. I'm sure they are blocked or weak. So my energy work is probably dissipating the negative energy and opening the chakras. Very cool. Thanks!

Honestly, when I saw the rectangles - right before I work up this morning - my first thought was "What the Heck!" Lol! Then I got curious :)

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Bill, good observation! I didn't see it! I didn't recognize the connection :) I don't really understand guides or how they work, so I'll look more into that. Thanks!

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

That's actually the words I said to my husband about what we needed in our lives a few weeks ago:) Thanks!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book