Dreams that you can't open your eyes?

To post a reply, login or signup

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I have alot of dreams where I am walking around outside but I can't get my eyes to open. They are too heavy to openand feel like I haven't slept in a week. I only notice them when I have a nap, not at night. I had this dream again just yesterday I was walking to the post office but my eyes wouldn't open and I kept falling down because I couldn't see. It is a frustrating dream because I try so hard to open my eyes but they are too tired to cooperate. Does anyone know why a person would have dreams like this?

updated by @gin-s: 05/21/17 06:49:49AM
Kimberly Mayer
@kimberly-mayer
4 years ago
20 posts

i believe what the dream is trying to tell you is that you may be unwilling to see the truth in a certain aspect of your life, which is why in the dream you can not open your eyes. also is there something or someone in your life that may produce negativity or sadness in your life? if so that's probably why you also feel tired in your dreams. the combination of both the tired and the closed eyes could be along the lines of refusing to see something or someone negative for who they truly are. but this is my interpretation of the dream, i may be completely off base

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

"also is there something or someone in your life that may produce negativity or sadness in your life?"

Well, I have 4 kids who love to fight all day. Right before this specific nap they had come home for lunch. Lunch is the worst 15min of my day I think. They walk in the door fighting and snap at each other until they go back to school. Three out of the four are on a stealing kick, they take whatever they want from whoever they want at home. Every single day I have to deal with someone who took something, it is frustrating and I can't seem to stop them. I have been trying everything I can think of to get some harmony here but so far unsuccessful. I would say yes lots of negativity and sadness. I feel tired all day when I am awake. Not sure what It could be that I wouldn't want to see, I try to be honest with myself and others.

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

:)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book