Dreams that actually happen?

To post a reply, login or signup

danielle
@danielle
last year
4 posts
This happened a few months ago, I had a dream where my friend, her siblings and her dad where in their car driving down a road and then get into a car crash. I woke up and thought it was only a dream, but I think 2-3 months after my friend didn't come to school, when I got home my mom told me that my friend, her siblings and her father got into an accident down the road from my house that morning, she told me more of what happened and everything she said was in my dream, I had more dreams like this also. Sometimes I also have dreams of the next day or something like that, I'll be sleeping, and then at school or wherever I am the next day I feel like it already happened if I don't remember the dream, sometimes I remember the dream and I can tell when that feeling is coming because usually in my dreams there's a clock of some sort telling the time. This usually happens a lot, I don't have many dreams but when I do they end up coming true? It's been happening for a while now.
updated by @danielle: 02/21/17 08:15:44AM
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
last year
32 posts
I have dreams kinda similar to yours but there about me. I wanna say the future bc I would meet ppl that I haven't met yet become close to someone something. Have a dog live with someone live by myself. Or even fighting with someone. But there only Glimpse's.Now I call em deja vu. Due to the fact I'll get the feeling that I have already done that our what I'm doing. Followed by a memory of when I had the dream.I call these check points in my life. If I didn't reach a check point then I must be doing something wrong. So I'll change everything till I get my next check point. :)My friends and family think I'm weird but I love knowing I'm on the right path of my destiny ^_^I hope this helped.
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
303 posts
I've noticed this too with myself. I think we all have some psychicNess in our dreams. Do you journal? I started keeping one and when i go back i find alot of it coming true. Plus I remember then more. A friend of mine is totally psychic in her dreams.
Aiden
@aiden
last year
31 posts

I've been having dreams that come true since I was a teenager. People getting sick, pregnancies, deaths, future relationships, losing jobs etc. I also have some dreams of other people that don't come true, at least not to my knowledge. It becomes a bit tricky for me because I never know if I should share a dream with the person i dream about or if i should keep it to myself. How does one distinguish from a dream of a possible future event as opposed to a random dream you may have about someone? I feel like i need to warn people but I don't want them to think im crazy or even worse, have them feel like i may have contributed to the bad thing that happened.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

I believe the term is a precognitive dream state where you are getting a glimpse of future events. When I was younger it happened to me quite a bit, but not so much as I have gotten older. A funny little story here: Once, not all that long ago in fact, I had a dream where I had four out of six lottery numbers and won. I played the six numbers I had in the dream the very next day and did in fact with four out of six.

I actually had to laugh on my way home after cashing in my ticket, as it struck me: Why would the universe give me four numbers, but not all six?

The answer, I believe is because the universe just wanted to let me know that all things are possible however some are very rare!

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
303 posts
That is amazing on the lottery tickets!!!I had a dream that a friend got a new cell phone number, but I can only see the first 3 digits in the dream. Then I had like 2 dreams after tgat we were communicating via cell. Thought it was weird at first. Few weeks later I kept getting texts messages from a number but no one would tell me who it was. Later I found it was him and recalled tgat dream as the numbers were the same 3 digits lol.
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
303 posts
I'm with you on that one. Death dreams scare me, and I keep to myself for fear the other person will think I contributed to that.
Aiden
@aiden
last year
31 posts

Exactly. If it's my close friends or family, I will certainly tell them because they know I am an empath, have dreams etc but I've had dreams of coworkers getting into accidents or becoming ill. I try to be subtle when I bring it up to them at work by asking questions like " are you driving anywhere lately" or " how are you feeling lately". Wish we lived in a world where we wouldn't be viewed as crazy by saying "last night i had a dream of you and so and so happened".

Aiden
@aiden
last year
31 posts

I had a strange interaction with an older man at my gym last night when i asked if i could use a machine he was also using while he rested between sets. He said it was ok but he seem annoyed and hesitant for allowing me to do so after. I usually dont talk to many people at my gym (being there often is difficult enough with all the energy from various people) and i regretted approaching him when i saw his reaction. Sure enough, I had a dream last night of him harming someone and keeping them captive. Woke up drenched in sweat even though my room was freezing from the AC being turned on. Just another example of not being sure if my dream was triggered by my interaction with him or if it's some type of vision. It's so difficult not being completely sure if it's one or the other.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

The day of being able to tell, so and so, you had a dream last night is coming. We're getting there slowly but surely!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

I suspect that you being an empathic person probably did lead to a connection with his outer thought waves. He probably really was irritated that you asked, and you most likely did feel this reaction from him. In my opinion, I believe that your dream is a warning to steer clear of this individual in the future as he is capable of far worse then just being irritated at you, or anyone for that matter, who he feels has entered his personal space, even if he did agree to it!

Aiden
@aiden
last year
31 posts

Yeh I am definitely going to avoid him as much as I can. I went to the gym the next day as well. Shortly after I sat down at my first exercise bench, i turn to my left and there he is sitting down beside me once again. Thankfully he didn't stay long. Don't like his energy at all.

Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
last year
32 posts
I had a dream about Isis 2wks ago.. don't know why but I did. I remember seeing a boy in his tend killing ppl couldn't make since. Then I started having flashes like street signs and ppl faces and ppl screaming and running. I was listening to the radio and heard about a American bit claiming to be Isis. Killed 51 injured a hundred give or take. It scares me! But it wasn't terrorist related so days the claim of other country's that is our country's disturbed child. So I wouldn't put past your dreams they are warnings or checkpoints in life

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book