Dreams of those who have passed

To post a reply, login or signup

Aiden
@aiden
last year
32 posts

An acquaintance of mine passed away less than a month ago and was in my dream last night. We weren't particularly close nor did i see him often but I was deeply affected by his passing. It was the first time in my adult life that I experienced the death of someone I knew. Since finding out of his passing, I have been speaking to him and asking him to show me a sign that he is okay. Last night I woke up to a text from a friend of mine who also knew him and he said he was suddenly feeling very sad about his passing. I didn't reply but when I fell back asleep, I dreamed that all 3 of us were hanging out as we had done before, just enjoying a day together. Towards the end, it seemed like my friend who passed said a little prayer to himself and thanked his mother for something as he kissed a cross. He also said that he was with an infant. He started happily dancing after this. I woke up feeling like this was the sign from him that I had been asking for and that he was at peace which is what I was hoping for the most. Does anyone here have any experiences of dreams they've had of loved ones who have passed? Also,Is it safe to communicate with individuals who have crossed over(just speaking to them nothing more) or perhaps lighting a white candle for them inside your own home? I've read that you shouldn't do this inside your own home because the spirit may stay there or there is a possibility of other spirits be drawn to your space?

updated by @aiden: 02/24/17 05:25:25PM
Raven3
@raven3
last year
15 posts
I keep dreaming about my late grandmother coming back and being angry that I have gotten rid of a lot of her stuff and kicking me out of her house. It isn't pleasant. Every dream I have she is angry at me. She and I didn't get along in life either.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
A Co worker of mine passed away a few years ago...due to pneumonia caused by his chain smoking...I had a dream awhile after his death of him standing on an intersection of my city....wearing his uniform winter jacket...he was alone there but I knew who it was instantly...I walked around to the front and it was him...red hair...and he looked alone and not happy...but I was so glad to see him....I remember I patted him on the sleeve and a big cloud of dust rose up from him....I told him DUDE..you REALLY need to wash your jacket.....lol...but I think what it was is the ash...he had been cremated....so it came across in the dream that way....I too did a bit of research about the superstitions about what to do after a person dies....there's a lot and I find it causes paranoia. ...at least for me....spirit is everywhere to me....I sense them everywhere I go...and to be quite frank you can't really keep spirit away...My grandmother passed...she hangs around my Mom's place....which is ok...I get spirit visitors from the funeral home I live behind...etc. ...if a spirit gonna visit I just welcome them in and let em deal or calm down...I never make an issue of trying to turn em away....they need help adjusting to their new circumstances and i'm always glad to be part of that process...
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

It is totally safe to talk with friends and relatives that have passed over. They are no different then you except that they no longer maintain a physical body and candles are fine as well. As far as drawing spirits to, or around your house, their already their. The spirit world is not nearly as far away as you might think. In fact it is just one dimensional doorway away.

Aiden
@aiden
last year
32 posts

I'm curious as to how you sense spirit. Do you see or hear them? Or is it something you just constantly feel around you?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
All of it....I feel their energy...at least some of them...I hear them... I get images from them...some will use that to communicate. ...while I can hear others...right now there's a presence in my house...it's not a bad one...but a definite change around him when he approaches....he does try to talk...I can almost hear him...but not quite...which does frustrate both of us....lol...I haven't seen him...altho I had a dream which he may have shown me what he looks like....i'm not quite sure if that was what the dream was about...but it feels right. .last week I was out getting my bus prepared to leave...got on..my left knee buckled...someone seemed to kick it...didn't hurt but it startled me...then as I was clearing my bus of negative energy...my back pack fell off the seat ...I went to pick it up and heard some guy ranting and yelling at me....was in a bad mood...so I told him he could get off the bus and calm down....or shut up...lol...they make themzelves known when they want...it's become a normal thing for me...lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book