Dreams connected to reality

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Does anyone else ever experience this? Lately (as in the last year or so)my dreams have been very closely related to my actual life. Like I'll be wearing the same thing in my dream that I wore that day or that I'm actually wearing in bed. The other night I took a nap before going in to work, and in my dream I went to work and was just talking with my coworker. But it wasn't the person I normally work with, it was the person who switched them for that shift. It's like even in my dream I knew I would be working with them that night. Or if I have plans for the next day, I will be consciously aware of it in my dreams. Its like my dreaming state and my awake state are no longer sepperate, if that makes any sense.
updated by @emmy-long: 03/04/17 02:07:44PM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
MA: I absolutely have an open mind to everything at this point. Haha. Nothing is impossible anymore. Both of those options seem absolutely possible. I have decided to go with the flow and and look into everything by now. :) too much has happened in the last two months for me to say there is any such thing as impossible now.Just looking: I've never seen myself actually sleeping but it's like "related" to my waking life

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book