Dreams becoming precognitive

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
It seems my dreams are becoming precognitive. But everything is so vague and I never know which dreams are telling me something and which ones are just dreams until I find out something actually did happen. It's confusing. For example, last night I dreamt I was at my ex boyfriends aunts house with my cousin. We were sittin outside when I saw something falling from the sky. It almost hit me and fell several feet away from me. We went to look at it and it was a huge gas tank. We saw it was leaking fuel and ran in the house to get everyone out before it exploded and hurt them. Then this morning I get online and the first news story I read is about a gas explosion in California that happened last night. I would chalk this up to coincidence, but this is only one example of many as of lately. I also had another dream last night that I'm hoping was only a dream and not a precognition because it was terrifying. Is there any way to know for sure if a dream is precognitive or simply just a dream?
updated by @emmy-long: 03/01/17 09:10:53AM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

The ones that end up being precognitive of a significant nature are usually very different from the others. You'll learn to recognize them after you've had a few. Sometimes if I'm not feeling well I'll have some that seem important but aren't so I've learned to ignore those. If I have an unusual dream about a person, I've learned to check in with them the next day. That happened last night/today. I dreamed of a friend whose daughter died in November. I dreamed of going to a school (one I've never seen before) and there were graves there. The principle said we didn't need the last grave that was in the process of being dug but I was thinking "yes you do." I checked in with my friend today and she found out yesterday that university of KY is awarding her daughter's degree posthumously and my friend is going on May 9 to receive it. . . but I never would have been able to figure out what that meant.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

P.S. There was more detail to that dream. I was really close to the little girl who died. That's the second dreams she has sent me.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
That's interesting. Hopefully I catch the hang of it soon. I do have a cold right now and it's a pretty nasty one but usually colds only change my dreams if I take cold medicine for them and I didn't last night. But man I had some pretty weird dreams last night.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

For me, the dreams that are in color, very clear, easily remembered when I wake up, and made sense from start to finish usually, but not always, are dreams that my subconscious wants for me to pay attention to as a future possibility of becoming reality. I wish I also had a definite answer to your question, but sometimes I feel that the world of spirit has rules about how much they can impart to us before they cross the line of influencing are own will, which they aren't supposed to do.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
All of my dreams are in color and I remember at least one to two every morning clearly so I don't think that will be an easy way for me to tell. But I do like what you say about the spirit world not wanting to interfere with free will. It really feels like lately so much has been growing in me and I've started developing new gifts left and right. And that's fine, but some stuff really scares me sometimes and so your words brought me some comfort. :) thank you.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

You're welcome, and yes it can be scary at times, though I believe that for the most part we are protected from spirit in most cases. I know this is easy to say, and much harder to do, but when you feel scared try to stand up to whatever is causing that feeling. I know that if you have true faith in yourself, as being one with the universe,that nothing can hurt you.

Trevor Allen Conn-Marks
@trevor-allen-conn-marks
2 years ago
2 posts

One thing I would strongly suggest -and I know it's not always possible- is to keep a dream journal. A precog dream may not make sense now but it could be important later on and it is nice to reference them. Sometimes even precognitive dreams can hold a lot of symbolism and not be literal. Look for patterns and develop your own "dream dictionary" to go along with it. I have been having precog(ish) dreams since I was very little and can usually tell the difference. I keep a journal as often as I can. Lots of times they come back to me as deja vu experiences. As stated above you do learn to recognize them, symbolic or literal, in time.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

There is a Dream Diary Group here on EC if anyone is interested in keeping an online journal. This also allows others to give you feedback on your dreams if that is something that would interest you!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book