Dreaming I'm BFFs with famous author

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Last night I dreamed I was BFFs with Stephen King. I told my daughter and we got a giggle, then she said, "Mom you dream you are BFFs with Stephen King all the time." I realized she was right, and starting remembering bunches of dreams I've had like that.

I'm not totally sure what symbol he is in my dreams. Well, I am a writer by profession so he obviously represents something about that, but, while I do like Stephen King, and have read several of his books and own several movies based on his books, it seems a random choice for my subconscious. Generally I prefer victorian and turn of the century literature, and I never dream Charlotte Bronte and I are BFFs. :D

Any idea what this might mean?

updated by @sarah: 06/24/17 11:53:16PM
Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

maybe you admire his level of success, or you have a latent horror story to write:)

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Well, I definitely admire his level of success. And really, I do have two ghost stories novels I've wanted to write, but have put away over the past few weeks. Hm. :)

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

That's a good idea. I wonder if that's what it might be. In the dreams we are always friendly, sort of small talking. Nothing deep or heavy or profound or anything, just comfortable, funny, friendly chit chat. :)

Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

You might want to get those out! I dream of Jimmy Page a lot for some reason I can't figure out. I don't play guitar...

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

:) Maybe you should pick it up, I mean Jimmy Page!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book