Dreaming about people from the past.

Fly~Robin~Fly
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

For about the last week I have been dreaming about many people from my childhood and early adulthood.

There didn't appear to be anything much going on in the dreams. One old friend was registering for something,butwhen she gave her name she gave a different name.

Another dream was filled with older relatives. The interesting thing was that they were all staying in the samegrand, old house, even though some of them are still alive and one had passed over.

Then there was another dream about an old friend who was looking after a baby girl whichfelt like hers, butin waking lifeshe would be too old.

The thing that has been really interesting is the lack of 'borders' in all of these dreams. 1/ Deceased people mixing with the living. 2/ The locations do not match the people. It's like a blurringof the borders. It's like everything is melding into everything else? People and placesseemjumbled.

updated by @flyrobinfly: 03/02/17 03:18:56PM
Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I know what you mean. I have those sometimes. It's like there are no differences in space and time, all events are happening at once. It is very curious. I recently read about an early Buddhist sect, the Sarvstivda, who believed that the past, present and future all happen at the same time. Maybe it's a trace of all things in the astral or maybe we don't really understand space and time at all. .. but I have certainly felt it being concurrent.

Fly~Robin~Fly
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Yes Ecila, thanks. Even thought they are veryjumbled I still try to look for messages/ meanings. The baby girl was in a bedroom that I now recognise (after a few days of thinking about it) was a childhood bedroom ofthe motherof a womanwho is expecting at the moment.Now I'm thinking... perhaps a baby girl on the way for her. I'll let you know in a few months. :)

Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Those are some tough, mind-expanding ones to figure out. Sorry I'm not much help right now. Mine have been jumbled lately too. "The eternal now" needs to be said for some reason...

Fly~Robin~Fly
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I'm so glad you said that Ecila! I was wondering about that! I was hoping to hear if other people had been experiencing similar things. And 'jumbled' is the right word.Thank you.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book