Dreamed I ran a red light and caused a multi-car accident

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Just a few minutes ago, I dreamed I accidentally ran a red light, and didn't realize I was doing it until I was in the middle of the intersection and it was too late. I ended up only getting a tiny scratch on my car, but a bunch of people ended up wrecking their cars as a result. No one died or were seriously hurt, but some of the cars were pretty smashed up. I believe there were ten other cars in the wreck. I'm not sure, but I think that was the number.

This feels unnerving to me, as today I plan to out myself publicly as having resigned from my church. I resigned last Saturday by an email, but my church tries to make it difficult and harasses people who resign, so I got a lawyer to handle it, as he is processing resignation letters pro bono for people leaving en masse right now. The church will speed up the process and stop the harassing if you get a lawyer, because they are afraid of legal action. The church came out with a policy that bars children of same-sex couples from blessings and membership until they turn 18, move out of their parents' home and renounce their parents' lifestyle. It's the last straw for many people--including me and some of my kids, and people are leaving by the thousands. Today I am attending a mass resignation event that will likely be covered by the national media, and then I plan on posting to Facebook that I have resigned, and that I was part of that event. I need to go to the event to show that I refuse to be a part of an organization that treats children this way. I need to go to support friends that are suffering and I need to go to help me be brave and learn to be myself out loud and not sneak what my real feelings are about the church and my life because I'm afraid it will hurt someone. I need to stop being small and allow myself to say how I feel out loud.

This will break my parent's hearts, and some friends and family's hearts. Even some of the people who understand and support me will likely be sad. Leaving a church like the one I left is no small thing. They write you out and say you no longer go to heaven, you lose your spouse and kids for eternity, you lose all blessings and promises you got in the church, and they make it like you don't even exist. When my parents go to look at their records, it will say they have no daughter or grandkids from me. It is super-crazy spiritual blackmail and not a place for an empath.

I think this dream represents my fears that I might be doing the wrong thing and causing pain to many. I know I'm doing the right thing for me, but I guess there is still a small part of me that is still afraid and still processing. I'm going to have to be brave and stand up for what I believe today and I hope it is not accidentally dangerous or causes a metaphorical ten car pile-up in its wake. Wish me luck!!

updated by @sarah: 03/01/17 06:34:01PM
Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Wow...what kind of church is that? Scientology? I would run, not walk, away from that place. Maybe your dream is a symbol of you getting away as quickly as possible! As long as you weren't hurt in the wreck, it seems only a symbol of annoyances, although a big annoyance.Good luck:)

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

It's the LDS church. They do some kinds of emotional and spiritual blackmail like Scientology. I really like your take on this! I bet you're right. Thanks!

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Oh my god! You are right! You are totally, totally right! Thank you for this!

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Wait, I just realized something else. If you add all the cars, the wrecked ones with mine, the number is 11 a big angel number.

"ANGEL NUMBER 11

The karmic MasterNumber 11symbolizes the principles ofspiritual awakeningandenlightenment, high energy, idealism, inspiration and intuition,illumination,visionary, enthusiasm, creative/creativity,self-expression and sensitivity, andmysticism. Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know and live oursoul mission and life purpose.

Angel Number 11 is a message from your angels to pay special attention to your thoughts and ideas as these are revealing the answers to your prayers. Yourpositiveaffirmationsandoptimistic attitudewillmanifest your desiresand help you to achieve your goals and aspirations. They will also assist you upon yourspiritual lifepurpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 11 encourages you to assist and inspire the human race via your natural abilities, relying upon yourinner-wisdom and intuitionto guide you.

Repeating Angel Number 11 encourages you to be an inspirational guiding light to bring illumination to others and to help raisespiritual awareness. Trust that theangelssupport you in your light work."

Sorry for the hyperlinks, I don't know how to make those just regular words. :)

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Thank you so much for all of this! It really is blowing my mind. Thank you! Also, I've never even heard of Bing's Library of Light. I'll go check it out right now.

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

:)

Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Nice breakdown by Fancy Girl! I think she nailed it.

Just remember, you only got a scratch, eventhough it may feel like a huge "wreck" at the moment. I hope you will feel better after you are away from them. They sound so terribly judgemental...yuck! Your parents will recognize you are the same wonderful person you always were. You don't need the church to tell you that or to accept you. I just can't believe you need a lawyer!

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Thank you so much!

Also, yep, you need a lawyer. My son resigned the day before I did, but didn't want to use a lawyer. He just now got his first harassing letter telling him he has to go to church and explain himself to the bishop or they won't let him go. It's really like leaving an abusive boyfriend. I hope it's all over and final soon.

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

That's what it feels like. It is super crazy and just underlines how important it is for us to get out. My poor son. This feels creepy that they do this.

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Well, I did it. I attended the mass resignation event. It was bigger than expected--about 1000 people showed up and about 2000 resignations were registered. That is HUGE! Although I'd already resigned a week ago, it was really good for me to go to this to stand up for myself and get a sense of community, support and closure. Afterwords I was able to post about my resignation publicly on Facebook. So far, there has been nothing but positivity as a result. People who would be angry or hurt have just kept their mouths shut so far, and everyone else has been very supportive and understanding. Even the newspaper run by the church, when they tried to put us down by saying we were all inactive and don't really count, so it was fine that we resigned, sounded irrational and the other news stories that represent it more honestly seem to be the ones circulating more widely. I think this is was a good thing and will keep bringing good things.

I can feel that my vibration rose a lot today as a result of this action. Now I'm feeling a bit off and jumbly as I try to catch up with the vibrational rise. I think it's going to be early to bed for me tonight. I'm actually pretty proud of myself for being so brave today. Thank you all for your help in interpreting the dream and for your comments. It was a big help!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book