Dream Perdictions

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaolin
@kaolin
last year
28 posts

Hello~

I'm new to this group and fairly new to this site; I'm posting because I'm curious if an experience I had is a common occurrence and just something that I'll have to get use to.

Recently I've accepted my path as an empath; I've known for awhile, but tried to ignore it; like it wasn't an important aspect of myself. I've recently realized that isn't really an option.

Since this acceptance I have started to remember my dreams more frequently.

I don't recall ever remembering my dreams; it was rare VERY rare that I would recall my dream world. Until now.

I have had vivid dreams almost nightly, some more strongly then others. 2 situations in particular have gotten my attention.

First, is a recurring dream where a man appeared in my dreams for three nights in a row. This is a man I use to work with 5 years ago, and whom I have not seen in person in at least 6 months; we both occasionally attend the same spiritual group but rarely do we attend at the same location. I have nothing more then an acquaintance relationship with him. On the day after the third night of seeing him in my dream, he ended up at my work on a contract with his new position. He was there to only complete a day contract with his coworker; and nothing out of the ordinary occurred. It was odd. The dreams I had were neither positive or negative, but rather simply that he was in attendance. I am not frightened by him, nor exceptionally pleased when I see him; my feelings are rather neutral. I guess my question is, is this a common thing to predict; As I don't truly believe in coincidences what is this experience trying to tell me; can my dreams predict things that will happen...or tell me what might happen? It just seemed like an odd experience that I would like some experienced guidance on...if that's acceptable of course.

The other dream was one in which I would like some help in interpreting...but realizing as I type this, that I am not sure if that is what this group is for. So perhaps before I seek assistance in interpreting I will glance at the groups other posts; or if anyone can clarify if it's ok to ask for that kind of help here. Thank you in advance for your help.

updated by @kaolin: 02/23/17 10:26:49PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Hi...yes...the dream state is closely related to the meditative state...dreams are a form of communication used by spirit with humans to pass visual messages...usually when you have 1 dream more than once...especially 3 nights in a row that indicates to me the message is rather important...sometimes when i'm not understanding i'll ask for the dream again...or a bit more...it can take awhile to come around again...or it doesn't come at all...you can try...or just wait and see what the spirits are trying to tell you...there's no really telling when the dream will make sense...maybe just be careful round this guy until that happens...
Kaolin
@kaolin
last year
28 posts

Thank you Karen ~ your comments are appreciated. I really feel no fear or malice when I am with him. The only thing at all that I picked up on was that there was something about the coworker he was with; as though the coworker and I were suppose to connect in some way. The coworker was not flirtatious or overt in any way; and it would have been totally inappropriate if he had been. But I will certainly have a heightened awareness if I run into the guy from my dreams again.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book