Dream left me with a weird feeling- interpretations welcomed

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
So every once in a while I'll have these weird dreams where there is something small poking out of my head and I'll start pullin on it and it will be this really long string or worm that just keeps coming and coming. Once I reach the end of it and get it out of my head everything is just fine. Well last night, I had another one of these dreams but instead of a small string it was a large, long cloth (kind of looked like a tablecloth). And when I started pulling it was at one side of my forehead and then as I pulled it kept going farther and farther across my forehead. When I finally pulled it all out it had ripped the skin all the way across my forehead and I was bleeding and oozing fluid from it. I ran to my mom for help and nobody else seemed to think it was a big deal like I did.I thought it was strange because in all of the other dreams I'm not actually hurt by the things I'm pulling out. I woke up really freaked out by the dream. Anyone have any interpretations?
updated by @emmy-long: 03/22/17 08:35:43AM
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
I don't want to alarm you but l get the word implant. I'm going to fire up an email and well see. During some Reiki sessions, I have taken out what look like gummbear sausages about 1.5 feet long from a ladys chakras. Could be nothing...
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Thank you very much!!
Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Just a guess, but if this dream was mine, I would think it was about removing old thought patterns for growth. Sometimes it can be painful and even disturbing to grow to the next step and remove the old ways and come to new understandings. Not everyone understand this either.

I don't know what your life is like right now or where you are in your life journey, but if that dream happened to me, that's what I'd think it would be about.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Implant? Sheesh. Give me a break.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

As usual, you haven't a clue. If you noticed, Pat and I are OK now and I feel real good about it. Maybe she can give a valuable opinion here, which I would value greatly. I want to help Emmy here if I can.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Paul, would you think it was rude if someone said to you "As usual, you haven't a clue."? Well, would you?

Perhaps if you explained what you are doing it might be easier for people to understand? How are you diagnosing implants? An implant of what? An implant put there by whom? How do you turn a dream into an implant? Do you actually see the implant? How do you get rid of the implant through the ether? Where does it go? Where did you learn to diagnose and dispose of implants? Is your work top secret and you can't discuss it publicly?

How am I ever expected to' have a clue' when you refuse to answerthe questions I ask?

How do you know that Emmy didn't just have a dream?

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I just report what is given to me by my higher self. BTW, I have and taken off not only jelly worms off people but other things. What can I say, its Source doing it through me. But I am not trying to convince you or anyone or even explain the process. I perform the service when needed and the person requests the help. As stated before, we shall see...

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I don't need convincing. Ideserve to be respected enough tohave the questions I asked answered, which you failed to do. As I have said before, we don't own knowledge. Knowledge is owned by the Universe, and it is there to be shared.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

You may ask. But you are also free to search. May you find your answers.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
I do value everyone's opinion who has commented on here. :) Paul for trying to help, Sarah for her alternate interpretation, and Robin for looking out for me as well. When I make a post it is with an open mind and heart.
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Nothing but the best for you Emmy.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Yup. Response predicted.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Yes, several things actually. Haha. I tend to keep my problems to myself and hide them so not many people know about (and thus care about) my problems.
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I lean towards maemae. I think you have had something on your mind that comes and goes, but because you didn't resolve it totally, it has come back bigger to get your attention?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book