Dream interpretation please and thank you

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hello everyone I was wondering if there are any dream interpreters available? I have had a lot of interesting/strange dreams and I'd like to know the meaning of a specific one. I had a dream a few nights agothat I was back living at a old house of mine and my mom was over, we were heading outin the backyard and she was showing me our new dog but it also felt like I've had that dog for a long time.He was a verybig black dog, I went over and put my hand out so he could smell it before I went to pet him and before I knew it he had a hold of what I believe was my index and middle finger and he bite them both off. I didn't cry or anything but I did feel the pain and I was very surprised that he did this. Also some how I knew it was a male dog. I could feel the hate he had for me and he was looking right at me when he did it. I can't remember ever having a dream like that. Does anyone know what it means? I greatly appreciate you taking time to read this and replying.

Thank you kindly :)

updated by @daydra: 02/23/17 03:01:46AM
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
318 posts
I usually go on dreammoods.com to interpret my dreams based on symbols. Old house, dog, fingers, biting, mother, etc. I feel other dreams I have don't require that type of interpretation because you can get a sense of what it is about.
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
2 years ago
86 posts

Your dreams 95% of the time reflect something that you are feeling in your waking world. Take the emotions in the dream and plug it back into your waking world and see the fit. Then, take the "things" in the dream and interpret it from there. When done, put the 2 interpretations and combine them and see the result.

Living in an old house (symbol of physical self/old meaning comfortable, wise, empowered) New dog (symbol for faithfulness, loyalty protection, friendship)"put my hand out" (open hand symbol of open to life, honesty) Dog: Your wise self said, "He looks new, but he is actually someone I have known before, and he will betray me, but just in case he isn't, I will extend my friendship." Of course, your wise self was correct.

There is someone/something who just entered your life that looks new and refreshing, but your wise self says, Don't trust him. He is a chameleon and in the end you will get hurt.(Bite off the hand that feeds you...)

It sounds like you have a very wise base from which to build your life. Trust your instincts. They will usually be right.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Okay thank you so much lily I will check it out :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Wow thank you so much for this Janett. It has been really helpful. I'm really examining a lot of things now. I greatly appreciate your help.

Love and Light

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book