Dream about someone I've never met, and they're real!

To post a reply, login or signup

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Okay, so maybe the answer is already there in front of me, but I feel I shouldn't jump to conclusions in these things and be careful, so I don't make anyone uncomfortable or do something unwise. I had a dream last night of this girl.

The dream was this: My best friend Jayson (like a brother to me, we grew up together) texted me on my cellphone, and said "Her name is Kyla ___ __ " (I forgot the rest of the name) but he was telling me to look that up on facebook. I think the middle name was "Ob" or "Oz" pretty sure that was related to her interests. I see her pictures, and add her on facebook. Suddenly, flash forward through time to some days or months later, not really sure (this happens a lot in my dreams sometimes) but I hung out with her, Jayson, and another friend Cayli. She was funny and smart and nice.

Now, in REAL life, I looked up anyone named Kyla in my city to see if she was real to see if it may have been some sign to help this person or i don't know what really. She IS real! She had a different name than the dream, and her pictures were different, but that was her, the face and everything, and her name IS Kyla! Now, I'm 22, and she's a senior in high school from what I saw, so I felt a bit weird about this, but I mean if it's just counseling someone, I don't. I'm currently counseling a 16 year old girl with depression who is a LOT like i used to be at that age, I'm helping her and can relate to her experiences.

My question is, what could this dream mean? I sometimes have dreams of the future, and this could very well be a glimpse of the future, but this is like my other situation, I don't feel I can just randomly add someone or say "hey, had a dream" etc. because it's WEIRD! What should I do?

updated by @realfaction: 05/20/17 06:43:47PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

I actually dream of people that I know in the dream, but not in reality all of the time, in fact, probably more then dreaming of people I do really know. If she lives in your area I would just kind of wait and see what happens because your dream sounds like it was a lucid, prophetic, kind of dream and it wouldn't surprise me at all if your paths cross at some point in the future. However, I don't think I would push the issue right at the moment unless she continues to enter you dreams and gives you a definite reason to get involved! That's just my opinion though!

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

That's why I feel weird lol. That's what I mean. And heck I wouldn't want to anyway, but if it's for counseling purposes I mean I've done that before, though we meet usually online, and then from there we talk about their problems and I do what i can to help.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Ha, maybe so! :) It's possible, I've had dreams of the future before, usually 2 or 3 years ahead, sometimes more, and sometimes less. But it's always hard to tell which is which.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book