Dream about inside of my mind?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

Today morning, I woke up from a dream that I was in a study room, but I realized or understood right away that I was inside of my mind and there were three people.

None of us were getting along.

There was me, a small boy like a young version of me, and a woman where most of my principles are based upon.

I went through the day thinking that the small boy is the real person and asking who I am.

I'm like not sure of things anymore after that.

Can you guys offer your point of view? Maybe you guys understand better about this.

updated by @yaji: 03/09/17 09:10:52AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Well I'm pretty sure they were in fact all you. It sounds as if you might be experiencing some internal conflict which probably only you can decipher. Though I would bet that some kind of sexual misunderstanding is taking place with in your psyche.

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

Do you have any idea about solving this? because I still feel separated.

Sexual misunderstanding?

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Not sure that there is really a way of solving this other than just living your life and dealing with all the aspects of it as they happen. The sexual misunderstanding part depends on what you believe. My comment runs along the lines of you perhaps having a previous lifetime, Reincarnation, where you were the opposite sex and still may have some residual memories that followed into this lifetime. I know that I have them, but admit that it is hard to explain beyond just knowing that I have female traits that awaken at times that are not of my current life experience. Hope that makes sense!

Engageme
@engageme
2 years ago
32 posts

My immediate thought to this was that you are having some struggle with something internally. Maybe who you are vs. who you want to be? I think your conscious is trying to make a stand on how you wish to be and think and maybe let go of the past thought/beliefs that you held very dear. The woman to me seems like your safety. Typically we associate the female with comfort and love. Maybe she was there to make you feel safe in your conflict.

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

The safety part makes sense though because most of my main principles are quotes from a woman, so that part makes sense.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book