DNA Sequencing & Rape

To post a reply, login or signup

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

I had a very uncomfortable dream.

In this dream women were seated in a chair in a cubicle of sorts and the chair was pushed from the start location Left Hand Side to the Right Hand Side then they were pushed throughout the maze for lack of a better description.

In each area they were literally thrust into by a different man and then pushed along to the next area for the same thing to happen repeatedly until they came to the end of the maze.

It was literally set up like a room turned into a labyrinth or a maze and then once they came to the end they were taken into the next room which looked like a clinical area were they were experimented on to see if they were yet pregnant, had any cold symptoms, etc.

When I asked what was going on & why these women were being subjected to being treated like this; I was told that it was all a part of a DNA Sequencing Experiment.

There are times when I remember my dreams & it's usually because for whatever reason I am meant to; but I have no idea what the meaning is behind or associated with this dream so I am asking if anyone has had any similar dreams, visions, thoughts, information, etc.

Thanks <3

Huggs

updated by @nocturnes-angel: 02/22/17 02:04:34PM
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I've dreamed of rape related themes several time over the last few months. The overall meaning to me is of being forced to do or endure situations that I would rather avoid...but can't. It is a feeling of being victimized or manipulated from my real life. Your dream seems to be at a much deeper level. The maze or labyrinth itself is also a symbol of the divine feminine. A maze is more like an obstacle course; a labyrinth points to something more spiritual. It could be that you will be going through a time of difficulty but you will get through it. The experimentation might mean that you will need to use new ways of dealing with things or that you feel powerless...or both. A DNA manipulation indicated that whatever changes are going on will be at a very deep level for you. How were the women reacting...terrified, numb....? The pregnancy test could be communicating that you are being tested and asking if you are ready to "give birth" to a new part of yourself..new phase of life, etc. Perhaps you are receiving new information and the tests are to see if this information has taken root within you. Given your spiritual abilities, I wouldn't be surprised if your intuition is at a new phase of development, with all the female symbols in this dream.

It doesn't matter if it is you or someone else being abused, both relate to your psyche or a part of your personality, although the dream images are often magnified to terrifying degrees.

It could have just been a toxic dream as a result of something that happened during the day that caused you to not sleep well. When my dreams are really trying to tell me something and I don't understand, they tend to repeat themselves. . . so you might have more that are on a similar tone if there is a message that is trying to get through.

Hope that helped a little,

Sleep well:)

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Well for starters, have you ever been abducted by an energy or alien force that you know of or remember? Your description does parallel some abduction reports thatI have read in the past.

My second thought is that you were viewing relationships and their effects on certain people from a spiritual standpoint, perhaps to help you understand relationships in your own life, especially if like you say, you are meant to remember dreams when they benefit you.

Hope that helps, dreams are hard to interpret even for the one having them sometimes!

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Hi Ecila,

Thank you for your reply.

To be honest they weren't reacting at all.

It was as though I was looking at a bunch of test subjects & I was the only on who wondered what was going on or thought it to be odd.

No one said or uttered a word yet these women were definitely awake & coherent & didn't seem to be under any type of medication or anesthetic which made me find it even more odd since it was a clinical type of environment, experiment, etc.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have any recollection of an abduction but when I do remember my dreams it's mostly because they either become a prophetic dream or a deja vu moment or someone comes through in the dream with a message that I need to relay to someone else or a message that I need to heed myself.

I've had dreams about riots, been on the Astral Plane, etc. but I've never had one that mentioned DNA Sequencing.

Thank you both for your assistance.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I'm glad to hear that. The mood or feelings can give some insight to how precog type dreams can play out sometimes.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Okay interesting. I don't have any insight into the actual dream, but I will add something. I don't know if you guys do this - but I seem to collectrandom data, and facts, and pieces of conversation in my brain. It's like sometimes I think "hmmm I'll store that for future reference". It's often something someone says that would be considered insignificant but later turns out not to be. Well Nocturne... I realised I had done it with this dream. How strange. Now ..usually ...when I put the info into storage (as opposed to throwing it out) there's usually a reason that turns up down the track (maybe years later)where I need that info for some strange reason. I hope you understand what I'm saying. I just wonder what the significance is and why my brain would have chosen to put this dream of yours into storage.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Hello NA, upon reading your post I got some impressions that might help. Most do not remember their dreams because that requires immediate thinking about them after waking up. Its what get that info into out 3D brains. That you remembered this is important to you, I think you were shown DNA manipulations of women, that they did not resist indicated major manipulations. There are many groups doing this including the Shadow Government Labs and some ETs groups. This smells of nefarious dealings. Needs some investigating...

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I'm just gonna throw this on here because of the synchronicity...

Last night I read a terrific book called "The Kin of Ata Are Waiting for You." It was about a special race of people who lived by their dreams. Really beautiful book, I thought. Anyone who dreams a lot or is into interpreting dreams would probably like it.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I might add something else to this one.Last week Ihad something rattling around in my left ear for a few days. It was a sensation I have never had before. Anyway, upon waking one morning I came from perfect bliss to the awareness that there were beings on each side of me. The one on my right was holding my head still (I felt the pressure) and the one on my left was sticking something in my ear. As I woke more, they evaporated. It was not scary. I have NEVER EVER had a UFO experience, and don't believe these beingswere harming me. I think they were healing me while I slept. And, the thing in my ear has also vanished.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I can't think that anything would want to harm such a kind being such as you. Maybe they wanted to make a copy of your brain so they could make more of you:)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Hi Robin,

I put things into storage also so I understand what you mean.

The only thing I can think of is that you (deep down somewhere) feel it is important enough to remember.

Huggs

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Thanks so much Ecila :)

I will have to see if I can locate that book.

Huggs

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Thank you very much for your insight Paul.

I really appreciate it.

Huggs

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

I have no idea what/who they could be, I'm just glad that you aren't harmed.

Huggs

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts
Did you notice doorma has a blog about DNA sequencing?
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I can't edit and I can't reply :( so I just wanted to thank you guys for such lovely comments.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Hi Mary Anne,

I'm quite familiar with DNA Sequencing on a Scientific/Bio-Medical Level.

What I've never encountered were people being used like lab rats (in my perspective) to get pregnant & that being called a DNA Sequencing Experiment which is why I posted it here at the EC to see if anyone else had ever encountered it before or been familiar with this specific type of DNA Sequencing.

I wasn't seeking a Dream Interpretation, I apologize if anyone thought I was.

Thanks for your assistance

Huggs

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

One more bit is that genetic manipulation has been going on this planet for a very very long time. Sometimes its benevolent but others, can have catastrophic consequences that require intervention by external forces such as in Atlantis about 10,000 years ago. The Cabal and Shadow Government has been doing this for a while now as in cloning and creating super soldiers to fight their created wars, biologicals and weaponry...maybe this ebola and AIDS...????? Originally man, was genetically engineered to have 12 strands of DNA. Some ET groups changed that to 2 to make slaves for working in mines. Even worse, they are making hybrids in attempts to keep their dying races from oblivion and to make vessels so that they can exist in our reality. So MA, when you disclaim the conspiracy theorists, the truth is stranger than fiction. Forcing women to do such unspeakable acts is just plain EVIL. NA, I hope all these comments help you with your dream and understanding.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Thank you very much Paul :)

Have a wonderful week :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book