Crazy dreams! Purple triangles and blue elephants!

To post a reply, login or signup

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

I have been doing more meditating lately and my dreams are super colorful lately. I had never dreamed shape dreams until the rectangle dream and now I've dreamed about 2 triangles. They were equilateral triangles purple, pointy side up, flat bottom and the other angled and to the right of the other one. They were not solid, but like they were drawn 2 dimensional in purple.

My other dream was of trying to get food at a religious gathering, but there wasn't any dessert, so I found some blue "candy" or cookie that was disgusting looking and since I didn't like it a man gave me a little blue elephant statue, about 12 inches tall I guess. It was electric blue and very pretty. I went to another religious gathering and ended up leaving and going back to the first one. I think part of the dream had to do with me craving chocolate the last few days, but the blue elephant seemed more significant.

I don't ever remember having my dreams be this colorful night after night. Is it the meditation?

Thanks

4peace :)

updated by @4peace: 03/24/17 12:34:14AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

This very well could be because of your meditation, but who can be sure? Lately I have begun to take a Vitamin B6 tabletabout two hours before I go to bed and the difference in my ability to remember my dreams is undeniable. I used to never remember my dreams when I woke up and the only other thing that has worked for me is the supplement DHEA however B6 seems to be even better for me. I may actually go get a bottle of DHEA, not a hundred percent sure of DHEA as it was a while back that I took it I need to see it to make sure, and take it along with B6 to see if the combined pills work even better!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Yes, meditation will cause your dreams to be more of a significant nature. . . more symbolic and meaningful. I learned that from an old monk named Ajahn Chan...one of his talks. I was wondering the same thing myself for a while. You now will need to start interpreting them! Keep a journal.

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Thanks bill and Ecila :)

I'm reading a book by Carl Jung and he was a psychologist who came up with the term collective unconscious - one of the dream interpretations I read about mentioned the elephant representing the collective unconscious, blue may behonesty, spirituality, etc. I think it may have something to do with awakening spirituality or something :)I can still see the elephant, it was very pretty :)

I have been listening to binaural beats too at night for opening chakra's. So that may have something to do with it too.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book