Connected dreams last night

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
So last night I had two dreams, and in my second dream I talked about the first one! Let me explain:The first dream I remember from last night. I was in a big house and we were having a party of some kind with friends and family. My brother had found a bunch of motherless puppies and was taking care of them. I noticed the puppies feet were covered in feces and told him he needed to clean their cage and how them baths. He said he would. Sometime later in the dream ( I don't remember what happened in between) I went looking for the basket of puppies and I had found that all but one of them had been ran over by a car. I held the only living puppy tight and began to sob for the other puppies. For the rest of this dream I was just carrying around and caring for this puppy I had decided to adopt.In the second dream, my family had just moved into a new house and in the dream I had just woken up. I've never actually seen this house before but it was so beautiful and calm. The only part of the house I actually saw was the part that was my room. This room was huge but it had the tiniest tv mounted on the wall that I was so excited about. Not sure why. Then my mom came into make coffee, for some reason the coffee maker was huge and in my room. My mom and I went over to a little reading nook that was in my room so we could chat while her coffee brewed. She asked me how my first night in my new room went and I told her I loved it. And here's the weird part: then I began to tell her had I had a sad dream and started telling her about the puppy dream!! That's really the last I remember of the dream.It was so strange to me I be remembering another dream in my current one. Has anyone ever had this happen? Why does this happen? What does it mean? I'm so curious about this event.
updated by @emmy-long: 03/24/17 12:34:12AM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
The more I think about this dream the more I think there was something significant about it. I have been trying (without much luck) to meet my spirit guide for a couple weeks now. I did a guided meditation before bed to try and achieve this ad didn't get much out of it. I'm wondering if these dreams could be a step towards that. My bedroom in the second place was such a happy place. I felt at peace there. In a lot of the guided meditations I have tried, they tell you to imagine yourself in a room. I wonder if this is the room I'm supposed to meet my guide in.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

I have a strong feeling that this is the room that you have created to meet your guides. The puppy could also be a guide, are you looking for a pet? If not you may come across a situation in your near future where this very scenario, or something close to it, takes place and you have to decide whether to keep the puppy or not? If this does in fact happen, I think your spirit guide is telling you to accept the puppy into you life!

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
I adopted a puppy a year ago and I can't tell you how much love and happiness she has brought into my life everyday. I want to get another one but my live in boyfriend is planning to get a puppy in October though so I had decided not to get another one since three dogs is a bit much. The puppy in my dream looked nothing like my dog. And I too have a feeling this is where I'm meant to meet my guide. I have been trying almost every night now without luck for a month to meet my guide. Hopefully it happens soon.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book