Computer Dreams

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I'm at a loss about these computer dreams. I was looking back through the dream book and didn't realize there were so many lately. I think there could have been more but this is as far back as I read. Any ideas welcome!

May 2: Computer between hotel beds caught fire. I had rouble putting it out. Used a flower pot to carry water while holding my finger over the hole in the bottom.

A girl printed flyers for me using a computer that she wasn't supposed to use for that purpose.

May 13: Girl gave me a computer chip and told me to take it to the office at the school to get it fixed. It was neon green and blue. An AI robot was there who fixed it. He told me he wrote the code on it, and I think I was supposed to read that code but couldn't remember it when I woke. I went back to class to teach something about a eucalyptus plant but realized I didn't have a real one, only a model with the wrong color leaves.

I was with 2 guys. We had 3 stacks of hard drives. Our job was to find information on them. My stack had real silver connectors on them and that was how I knew they were mine. We were CIA or something like that. There was a voice from someone who was dead saying "If you ever hear anything bad about me...."...I couldn't hear the end!

May 14: A friend I know was coming to inspect my workplace which was in a mess. (It felt like where I live now...lol) I had 2 computers, one personal, one work. Someone had sent out too many emails, 2500 of them. I suspected a virus. I said I could do without my personal computer while they were being fixed....then I went to get a hairbrush but could only find a round one. I knew my friend would go easy on me with the report...but my hair was still a mess.

updated by @ecila: 03/03/17 03:02:16PM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

That actually would fit pretty well. I am totally isolated where I am now...3+ years now (with my dog and my 84 year old dad). Things do get dull here, too, but I've been on a self-imposed mission of a kind of self-development...lol...trying to learn some things and put some pieces together. I don't have an actual job, but I do get overwhelmed. Both dog and dad (especially dog) have been having health problems and it is has been hard to do what they both need at the same time. My own "happiness" isn't really on the table right now, but I do have some free time, which is nice. I'm trying to appreciate this time with the two of them.

Thanks so much for that. I couldn't see anything from those except I thought maybe there was some kind of information trying to get to me. I haven't had anymore computer dreams, so maybe that's the end of it!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book