Can you bring something back from a dream??

To post a reply, login or signup

magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
Normally I have intense dreams. The dreams I have are either nightmares, or just bad. Rarely they are just from things that happened during my day.This morning I woke up crying from my dream. Which is not unusual for me.In my dream, I was a woman of Asian decent (I mention the ethnicity only because it is not my own), who is trying to leave her husband. My husband was a man who was abusive And I was trying to leave. I was also trying to get another girl who was going through the same thing to leave with me. My husband and I were both born in America and I was trying to go back there. He didn't want to leave the country we were currently living, (I don't know which country we were in, but it was an Asian country).I could see the border that I needed to cross to get to safety and I was nearly there. As I approached it, dragging the other abused woman with me, and my husband behind me, he told me to give a message to his parents for him. (His parents along with mine were in the States.) He told me to tell them "say ma say pa". That, that was his way of saying hello, and that was how they would know the message came from him.I crossed the border completely distraught and devastated that my husband chose to stay in the other country and not be with me. I was on the floor on the dirty ground sobbing on my hands and knees on the floor.I woke up, crying and had a hard time snapping out of it. I got out of bed and went to the the rest room where I saw on my hands something that looked like dirt marks. I woke up my husband and showed him my hands and he tried to comfort me and said it wasn't dirt just "something".I was able to wash it off easily and no, I did not go to sleep with dirty hands. I also checked my bed sheets and there was nothing there.Now here is my question ..... What was that ?? Did I bring back dirty hands from my dream ?? Was it actually a dream ??
updated by @magicalme3: 02/23/17 01:53:34PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
I've woken up with a hand print on my leg...i've woken with scratches...bruises...actual mud or dirt...i'd think that's possible...sounds like you had some sort or memory...rememberance...of some sort...was there anyone...well...explaining anything as you went along?...that happens to me sometimes..in my dreams i'll be listening to a narration as the dream progresses ...anyway...there seems to be something about the dream'husband'..his wish for you to say hi to his parents...that seems be a real message from this person...i'm thinking it's a past life rememberance and the husband recognized her in you...he triggered the dream memory...
magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts

Karen, no, there wasn't anyone there explaining things, I just knew. I knew what the situation was. I do remember hearing music though. Almost like soundtrack music. lol

I've often wondered about past life's and my dreams. I've had a dream that I had as a small child and I remember it clearly to this day and have a fear of trains due to it. I have never been on a train due to that dream. I've wondered and it was suggested by a friend that that dream was actually a past life.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts

Well...she was a very brave woman to do what she did...she doesn't need to be afraid anymore...stand proud girl...you did the right thing...

magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
Thank you, Karen. =) :)
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

With the world in the state that it is in in the middle East I believe that you connected spiritually with a real woman who was experiencing what you dreamed about. I think it was really happening and you telepathically homed in to it. Do you consider yourself an Emapth?

magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
Hi Bill,Well that is something that I have wondered about before. I've had previous dreams where I wake thinking it was an actual person, not just a fictional character my mind created to make the dream.And your comment actually mirrors what my husband asked me when I described the dream. He asked me if I think this was a real person(s).I do consider myself an empath but I also think I have other abilities as well. I hesitate to say what they are, only because I am still not in that state of ease to say what I am. I feel as though I am still learning. But I do see/hear/feel spirits as well sometimes. If that is what you were thinking..??
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Hi...i've always thought dreams as a connection to knowledge...a message someone is communicating to me while i'm asleep from the spirit world....i've never for a moment thought my dreams to be false or made up...the person you dreamed about is a real person...and she showed you something...so...ask her if she has anything else to communicate to you...see what happens....don't expect it right away...just keep your eyes open...lol...i'm not sure if this is an intentional pun...lol...
magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
That is very true. I had a dream a few months ago that I'm still waiting to see the relevance to it in wake-life. Again, about a woman but that time, I was shown her name and where she lives. Tried doing some searching for her but haven't found concrete information to the woman I dreamt of.I hope I did help this woman somehow. The pain and utter sadness I felt was incredible. Absolutely distraught. Poor thing. I hope she finds some peace in her new life. He was not a nice person. Is it strange that I know so much about them? I just know.They were happy when they were here, in the U.S., then when they moved overseas he changed. Became someone else. And abused her. She had to leave, needed to. And he didn't go with her. He wanted to stay that way. Stay mean, stay "the man" type of attitude where he is dominating. He liked it. And that's what devastated her so much. He chose that over her.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Have you thought..well...are you in an apartment? Or a house...what i'm thinking is that spirit tend to visit places they've lived...what if your picking up the visitations/memory of someone who lived there before you...if your in a house there should be a way to find out the history...same as the apartment...that might be a place to start...maybe check the obits...see if you can find the name that way too...in my culture the spirit world is very important...the spirit and souls of people even in that state need healing and love...so...she needed to be heard...that's the 1st step...now..she needs to let that pain go...find her own peace...and like any healing...it takes time...
magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
Hmm... I didn't think of that. In my dream, I was given her first name and her location, which is not where I live. But it felt as though I was in my current apartment building (its appearance looked a little different but it felt like my apartment building).I will try and see if I can find an obit for this area here, the location I was give was very specific and a place I've never heard of before: Clifton, New York. I live in CA and have never been to NY.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Use this site to ask any and all of the questions that you feel comfortable answering. And also answer any that you feel you have the answers too because that really helps you to find your inner core/soul where most of these kinds of answers truly lie!

magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts
Thank you and will do! And happy new year!
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book