Can anyone help me understand?

To post a reply, login or signup

5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts

I had two dreams recently that I can't make sense of. The first is that I have a newborn baby boy, I can see his whole body and am holding him close and loving on him as I have my other children. I spent the day in my dream doing what I would normally do in my life with my kids as babies. I don't know what it means. We are trying to conceive and we are also trying to move forward in our lives and start a ranch of our own and purchase instead of working for someone else. Do you think it has anything to do with either of these things?

The second dream was awful. I was in a mall-type setting with my family and I lost my 6 yearold daughter. I was frantically looking for her and couldn't find her. No one had ever seen her. I did finally find her and she was fine. I kept waking up and then going right back into the same dream. Any insight into either of these dreams would be so helpful and I would be very greatful. Thank you so much. I am worried about the second dream because I have fortuatous-type dreams frequently that do come true for someone I know frequently. Thanks again!!

updated by @5wildponies: 02/23/17 03:53:12PM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I am certain that the two dreams are related. I can't be certain of the rest but I'll give you my opinion.

I believe you are right that the first part is about your plans for a new way of life and new baby. It is generally a good sign to have a baby who is healthy. They can often represent new possibilities opening up to you, creativity and hope. It could also just be a reflection of your desire to conceive, but I feel there is more to it than that based on what you said about other plans.

You seem to be very busy in the first dream with the new baby, which seems to lead to the second dream of loosing your daughter. Maybe you are feeling a little overwhelmed with the notions of a new baby and new way of life, and it is causing some worry about neglecting your daughter. The new baby and new life would take a lot of your attention away from her. You might feel to absorbed in minor details (tending to the routine needs of the baby) and forgetting what is most important right now. Your daughter could also represent other aspects of yourself that you feel are being overlooked or undernourished. I don't think that your daughter is in danger of being lost, but it wouldn't hurt to pay her some special attention anyways, since you said you do have fortuitous dreams.

That's just my take on it and certainly not gospel! I don't know how many kids you already have but just one is enough to stress a person. Combine that with a big change like you have planned and you have the potential to be overwhelmed. Take it easy on yourself. I hope this helped a little and good luck:)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I agree with Ecila 100%. I couldn't have put it better! That is exactly what I was thinking when I read your post. I would just like to add one tiny thing. I do believe that sometimes our children come to us in our dreams before we have them.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Yes I think so too, Robin, and wouldn't that be cool!

5wildponies, I meant to add that I believe everything works out for the good since you do find your little girl.

5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts

Thank you both for your input! I'll keep my chin up and keep on pushing foward!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book