Bodies In The Street

To post a reply, login or signup

Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

Today I had a dream that I was riding in a car with someone. As we made it down the street we had to swerve to avoid a body of the deceased in the road. I can remember thinking the first person must have been hit by a car. Then we passed another in a few hundred feet, then another and another.

The distance between the bodies grew shorter and shorter until there were so many that it was no way to avoid them other than to cross a median and turn around.

Just as we agreed on the place it was best to go over the median, we could see a pol!ce or m!l!tary barricade in front of us. I still could not tell if the deceased people had been run over or sh0t or died in mass from some other unexplained occurrence.

The driver drove away as fast as she could and we hid hoping we wouldn't be tr@cked for seeing too much. Someone came to find me to ask questions then try to explain it away. I remember feeling scared for my life and the need to save others, then I woke up.

Anyone have any idea what this could be? I am usually good at interpreting other people's dreams but this concerns me somewhat.

edit: I dont like the D word when referring to those who are no longer with us so the title changed.
updated by @sammie: 02/24/17 03:36:08PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

This is a really tough one, but I'll take a shot.

I would think that it represents one major change in your life that is going to lead to further more complicated choices that will leave you guessing as to whether you're making the right decision or not. In short, you are about to enter a very challenging point of/in your life where nothing is going to be a clear choice as you move through it!

That's my guess, and I'm stick-in to it! LOL

Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts
You could be right Bill. Since my dreams are usually prophetic or something like that, I thought it was a combination of all the shootings and flooding that I read about the next day.I rarely think of what my dreams could mean for me. Maybe it's time that I start to consider what messages I could be getting for mysef.Thx Bill. :)
moon
@moon
last year
73 posts

First thing that stood out to me is the fact that you are anxious about avoiding a multitude of things - people, circumstances, scenarios that are "dead" (as in dead ends.) This is causing anxiety and interfering with your progress. I would consider what things in your life that are slowing you down and represent dead spots. You may be trying to find a way to get around these things rather than running over them...

Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

Wow! I didn't think about it that way as there are several things going on that I try not to even think about or I would feel the onset of an anxiety attack which I used to have rather frequently about 6 years ago.

As much as I want to believe in the best of people, there was one person I connected to very deeply after a reading because we became "friends" and the mere thought of them now is like a cancer that has to be excised almost daily. It is much better as I don't feel them anymore, but I still know when something is off in that person's life. I take responsibility for ignoring what I perceived of them. Now I'm indifferent to the whole ordeal other than being annoyed about having to play mental dodge ball ( this is also something lingering from the reading because there is an individual that that person could not stop thinking about/seeing/crossing paths with due to their like profession).

Thanks!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book