Baby Dreams??????

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
6 years ago
729 posts

Lately I have had a number of areas in my life come full circle and reach their conclusion. For intance, I lost a job a few months ago ending that chapter completely. Recently I have had two dreams that include babies. The first I wrote as a blog entitled, Dream Interpretations, on my site. If anyone would like to read that one, feel free it may be a precurser to this one?

However, I just had a second one recently. I have my own ideas as to what it means, but am interested in what others feel and think.

In the dream I am with a group of people who are all in the process of packing everything up in whatever location I was. This really didn't seem to matter too much, at least in the dream.Iwalk into a room where there are three babies. They all need to be changed which I am more then willing to do as everyone else seems to busy. However, I can't find any diapers to accomplish this, so I start looking around. Finally a woman walks into the room and I ask about the diapers? She doesn't say anything, but walks over to a box and pulls out three diapers, and then leaves. At this point I go ahead and change all three babies. And then I wake up!

updated by @bill-walker: 03/27/17 05:03:50PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
6 years ago
729 posts

Coyote you pretty much nailed it, I think. I believe that the three babies represent three new/big changes to come in my life. And I agree that I will needsome help making thesechanges happen. The fact that we we're all moving (I'm not sure who those others were?)makes me wonder if that is one of the changes to come soon after these otherchanges happen? And since I was the one doing the work of changing the babies I'm pretty sure that this represents that I will have to work to make these changes come to pass. The good thing is that I noticed that these changes needed to happen in the first place. Dreams are both great and confusing as well. Thanks Coyote! If you have any other thoughts, or anyone else, feel free to add them.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book