Angels and Demons

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I started not to post this because it is so weird.

There was a house I used to live with my husband when my son was little. I dream about that house a lot. Lately, the dreams have changed. Now they have switched to not being able to go into the basement and then, last night, to moving out of the house, loading stuff out from the basement. There was a little child there who I moved away from the road...

Also last night, I was having a dream within my dream, and in that dream I heard a chorus of angels singing and the song was so powerful that it was giving me full body rushes and lifting my up off the bed.

Then I was back at the house scene again, moving stuff out of the basement, and heard something like demonic voices, lots of them, speaking in foreign languages.

Lately I've also noticed that my dreams go in circles.

Who is the expert dream interpreter?

updated by @ecila: 02/28/17 10:34:48PM
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Thanks for the reply, Chuck. I need Carl Jung on this one:)

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Yeah I know I will have to figure it out. I'm usually pretty good at it but I've never had one like this. I analyze all my dreams, and can tell when they change and usually what type they are. I have lots of the future, some OBE...never one of a dream within a dream or of having physical sensations from angels singing. I'm thinking this was a cosmic type dream of some kind.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Sometimes I get overly worried about the unusual dreams because so often they have been directly preceding huge events, but not always. This one is worrisome but might end up being nothing. I can never tell for sure until the thing happens. This one points to a change. Moving out of that house is significant to me, since that was the last place we ever lived happily as a family and it is a common dream scene for me. The angelic choir and dream in a dream seem to be trying to get my attention...to wake me up. The voices could be messages that I don't yet understand from my subconscious. That's as good as I can do now. I don't know what Jung would say but I do love Poe!

I'll keep working one it. Thanks for the interest.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I sometimes dream of a house I used to live in when I was younger, when I had more energy. I can only recall having a dream within a dream, once. It is realy weird that's for sure.

I feel that attics are higher thoughts and aspiations, and basements are base thoughts (going back to basics). Did you leave something behind? Something unresolved?

I think moving the child away from the road is your sense of responsibiity kicking in. Doing the right thing. Looking out for other people. It sounds like the angels were trying to help you through something that was being blocked by other forces. Is your life going in circles atm? Round and round but getting nowhere?

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I read attics and basements the same way, Robin. (also for basements,the subconscious). You're right about unresolved issues in that house, but that's way too long a story. (the husband died a few years after we moved out from there when he was only 42)

That a really interesting thought about the angels. Their song was much stronger than the voices, literally lifting me above the bed.

Also right that I am going in circles atm, or more like going nowhere at all, really.

Thanks, Robin! That made me feel better.

I once had a dream of a friend sealed in a cinderblock room. She was trying to get out but couldn't. I could feel how she felt in there, trapped and hopeless. Two weeks later I found out that she shot herself. Ever since then, I take my dreams seriously. I always felt bad that I didn't try to contact her, but I hadn't seen her in years....just an fyi about my dream obsession:)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Don't worry Ecila, you certainly don't need to explain to me why you take your dreams seriously. I have received so many messages from dreams over the years, it is beyond belief really.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

it is nice to be understood:) Thanks again, Robin and Chuck.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I can tell you that often, these old houses have portals opened that allow dark things travel back and forth between dimensions. The thing to do and not all can or even know what to do here is to eliminate all the dark and close that portal. Until that is done, the problems will continue.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I do explore it from that angle, depending on the dream. Sometimes I have lots of visitors, dead people, mostly. I have been working with different methods along those lines. Can you tell us how you do it?

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Ok. I just found out that my friend's daughter died last night. She grew up with my son and used to come stay with us at that house when she was little. She was 24 and was in college...a beautiful girl. She was like my own daughter. That's the end of that dream.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book