a confusing dream

To post a reply, login or signup

Nicolas
@nicolas
2 years ago
17 posts
OK I'll start off saying hi.I posted this in discussions forums perfectly. Now I usually keep my visual experiences to myself, I usually see things waking up from naps or in dark rooms with barely any light coming in, or in doorways,mostly at times light is dim. these beings are usually transparent that look like color auras but source not physical, some are human but not all. Still head shoulders arms, colors very from orange, pink and white some dark with a thin red outline, now being an empath we've all experienced OBE, now I was about 10 years old living with my single father who moved around a lot during my childhood was staying with my grandparents, we shared a room my brother father and I, my brother was sleeping in between me and my father who slept on the edge of the bed, I remember waking up in my dream it was late that's the complexity of this dream is because everything was in place the way we all went to bed.I was floating out of the room I can see my dad and my brother sleeping, it was very unsettling, I remember going towards the staircase and looking down som a short being at the bottom of the stairs it was about the height of a 4 year old child, I can remember the large grin that took up most of its face, it ran away through the dinning room and I woke up. I would like help interpreting this dream,
updated by @nicolas: 03/04/17 08:27:45PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Well, you already stated that you have OBE's, so my first thought or question is why do you feel it was a dream? I'm more apt to believe that you experienced a spirit or spiritual entity that was making your acquaintance. But to be very honest here, it is very hard to interpret other peoples dreams as only the dreamer truly knows all of the circumstances that might have influenced the dream or vision in the first place, And maybe, a little mystery is good, when trying to guess what a dream really represents. You have an eternity to figure it out, good luck!

Nicolas
@nicolas
2 years ago
17 posts
OK thank you
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Just curious, why did you delete your first comment? I was able to read the first part of it in my email but would have loved to know what else you had to say about the subject?

Nicolas
@nicolas
2 years ago
17 posts
Sorry Im new at this and I just don't want to freak people out or sound rude, I know my experiences are maybe much different then anything you may have heard or experienced. The questions to as why this OBE is different is because I woke up from this as it was a dream, and I know the floating is what confuses me as well, the more I analyze this dream the more I think of it as a possible possession and the entity was pulling me away from my body, I think I was just seeing it as a dream state but it was occurring. I think I spend slot of time out of my body and that's why Ive seen so many entities standing over me when waking from naps, so yes I woke up from this dream what do you think?
Nicolas
@nicolas
2 years ago
17 posts
Also usually when im out of my body there's a mechanism that pulls me back, that happens when I panic, and that also gives me the impression that this entity was trying to possess me, is because even tho it was unsettling my mind perceived it as a dream so I managed to not wake up until it ran. There was another presence in the dream but that's when I woke up.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

I still don't think it was a dream. You're new to this site, but believe me, you're experience here and comments are not nearly as out of the ordinary as you think they are. My advice is to read quite a few other comments and discussions that posted throughout this site. My experiences when I was a kid would rival some of the more popular horror movies that have been made. Don't be afraid to write about what has happened to you either in dream or physical because I promise you that at least one other person, and probably many here on EC, have written about even stranger happenings to them. This is an educational and peaceful site, let it work for you!

Nicolas
@nicolas
2 years ago
17 posts
Sounds good! And thank you

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book