Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
737 posts

Well, you already stated that you have OBE's, so my first thought or question is why do you feel it was a dream? I'm more apt to believe that you experienced a spirit or spiritual entity that was making your acquaintance. But to be very honest here, it is very hard to interpret other peoples dreams as only the dreamer truly knows all of the circumstances that might have influenced the dream or vision in the first place, And maybe, a little mystery is good, when trying to guess what a dream really represents. You have an eternity to figure it out, good luck!

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
737 posts

Just curious, why did you delete your first comment? I was able to read the first part of it in my email but would have loved to know what else you had to say about the subject?

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
737 posts

I still don't think it was a dream. You're new to this site, but believe me, you're experience here and comments are not nearly as out of the ordinary as you think they are. My advice is to read quite a few other comments and discussions that posted throughout this site. My experiences when I was a kid would rival some of the more popular horror movies that have been made. Don't be afraid to write about what has happened to you either in dream or physical because I promise you that at least one other person, and probably many here on EC, have written about even stranger happenings to them. This is an educational and peaceful site, let it work for you!

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book