Selene.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
89 posts

I don't know whats this about, but I feel pretty crazy tonight from full moon and it made me write. I am not responsible for bad grammar and wrong choice of words...Its all the craziness from the moon today O_O Thank you :E

Selene

You show your pale cheek again
In front of darkest curtains.
Shrouded by infinite gazes,
that overlook your silhouette.

Your tired breathing is sweet,
sailing trough high treetops.
Your loudest words are silence,
and timid steps are fluent.

You take your sheets from heaven,
and release them down on soil.
You fill your fields with quiet,
when lit your candles cold aureole.

Its azure light was given,
there was no choice to choose.
Endless void your light is filling,
for seekers of the sooth.

You touch an ocean with languid kiss,
create a road of porcelain.
You crave for loving, thawing bond,
without drowning anyone.

You slowly fill a bowl with water,
and pour it on dried creek.
With grace you fill another,
in fall you splash it near your feet.

You look at crimson horizon,
burning line, which calls your tears.
In bright shine you are remaining
as a shadow of its gilt.

In blurry cry you gather strength.
You raise yourself, you almost scream…
Before in blinding flash you disappear,
and leave a trace of “morning” dew…

updated by @curious-child: 12/02/18 02:11:33PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
944 posts

@curious-child:

Very nice. I feel a lot of creative energy flowing from this. You must be in a good place. If so, that's awesome. It almost seems as if the words came to you in your mind faster than you could type them out. If so, I wonder if you have a little bit of automatic writing going on. Here's a video I found on that subject that may interest you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaFb2grOGS8

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 months ago
1,378 posts

@curious-child,

I love poetry and I really liked yours. Thanks for posting it. ;-)

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
3 weeks ago
89 posts

Thank you all for your positive words.

@hop-daddy

Yes. I felt something inside that seemed to drive me crazy if I wont release it somehow. Moon has strong effect on me, like I believe on many other people. Insomnia, thoughts and so on. I live on highest point in our city. At day I see green tree leaves, at night bright city lights horizon. When I go outside to smoke -I always see bright moon. Very bright, even my eyes starts to get wet from that white neon light. Its beautiful and makes feel emotional often.

The words did came to me faster than I could write them down. Sometimes it felt like all at one time. Like jigsaw puzzle pieces you put on ground, that you need to set in order and build a picture.

Never tried that automatic writing before. Yet there was hundreds of times when I thought about it, it was inside and mostly felt like curiosity all the time. I wondered what it would seem like in the end, after I write all it down without analyzing it with my brains. Yet never tried. But now video you suggested proved that there is actually that kind of technique. Thank you for telling me this, because it were often spinning in my head, yet only as theory that I never had time to check out. Now I got my proves ehe

It took some time to write this poem, mostly because its in foreign language and I was thinking a lot how it would sound for other people.

@cheshire-cat

Then it means a lot to hear good feed back from you. Thank you.

@alexisw

I don't usually read poetry too, neither write a lot of it. Unless I get emotional in a "poetry" way ehe Usually I use other ways to express. Thank you for reading.

updated by @curious-child: 11/23/18 08:56:48AM
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
3 weeks ago
89 posts

@alexisw

O_o No I don't. But I would like to hear what will come out of it. And I called this poem "Selene".

updated by @curious-child: 11/23/18 08:33:46AM
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
3 weeks ago
89 posts

"for my own entertainment"

That is how great things come up. Not because its from "I must", but because its from "I wish".

Thank you.

michelle
@michelle
3 weeks ago
63 posts
@curious-child

I saw your poem when I first joined and admired your creative talent. Thank you for the lovely visions in my mind. Have you been published anywhere?....Yes, you're that talented!

@alexisw

Ahh, another creative soul!....please do share your music....do you have a media outlet to do so?

To both: I'm all ears.🤗
michelle
@michelle
3 weeks ago
63 posts
@alexisw

You can make music out of anything...I'm thinking of making a point of supporting independent musicans or small labels. I'm fed up with what mainstream is feeding the population. Much of today's music is over engineered and has lost it's spontaneity and soul.

I started following this couple, 2 street performers who have made a digital album and in the process of another.

They play blues and gospel. Never listened to a whole lot of gospel but these guys are super. Speaking of making music out of anything, Abby plays the spoons. She learned to do so riding the rails [hopping trains to get around] where her spoon playing supported her...She mesmerizes me as I watch her play!

Chris Rodrigues and Abby the Spoon Lady, "Angels in Heaven":

https://tinyurl.com/y9ntgkec
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
3 weeks ago
89 posts

@michelle

Thank you for your kind words. No I have not been publishing, only on my blog that I use with my therapist to remove my emotional locks. That blog is hidden and protected by password. And as I wrote above -I write poems only when I feel emotionally so. Before I had to eat all my emotions and dampen them. I believe in future I will write more, yet cant say how much. Need condition for poetry.

@alexisw

"I do not have all the equipment that is needed to make great music, just a guitar and my voice."

That is enough for creative soul <3 One of my favorite songs, though its from a game, but made by people outside of Dev team.
Enderal Bards - The Winter Sky

@michelle

Ahah. Yes. They definitely know how to release energy out ^^ I liked it. Good to listen on background. Especially when you have to do some boring stuffies and need some balance for mood :3

Yet I am more sad and dramatic person. Fell in love into this melody lately :
To the Children

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book