Struggling Empath

To post a reply, login or signup

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
7 months ago
62 posts
Got so much love but no money in bank, this life is really testing my faith. Over drafted my account trying to not fall apart. This life is suppose to help people chasing there spirituality. I gave up my chase for money to find a better me. Got a speeding ticket but got no money to pay for it. I'm shining bright but you don't get paid for that. Healing thousands but they making it because of it. like a turtle on my path but I'm not giving up. Can't be selfish now because maybe the finish line is just ahead, how much suffering do I need to go through to know I will be supported by making a little bread. Enlightenment won't save the pain from the decisions I have to make ahead. Living in the present moment, but trusting my faith to prepare me and put me on the right direction. I could be selfish to my spirituality and make the money to take care of me financially my vision is blurred I'm trying to pave the path to my future you see
updated by @corey-easton: 08/28/17 11:09:53PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
507 posts

@corey-easton:

I am sorry to hear you are struggling. It seems for many of us, life is a struggle or test (depending on how you look at it). One thing to remember is that empaths are energy workers. I know you know this. The stuff you take in can bring you down. And being an empath you probably have some particularly strong energy yourself that you have used to help others. But be careful with that as you can accidentally bring yourself down with that same strong energy. When you judge a situation or put a negative label on it you will over time hex yourself (both mentally and spiritually).

We see in every day life two groups of people when it comes to good and bad luck. There are those that are very negative and let little things bring them down and get in their way. They seem to almost attract bad luck as they go through their day. And then you see the other group of people who let bad things roll on by and they don't let it impact their well being. They keep smiling, and have a great attitude. And good things seem to always come to them like magic. There is a lesson there that we can all learn from. Because whether we know it or not, we are putting ourselves in to one of those two groups each day based on how we label and react to what comes our way.

This is not an easy thing to master but is worth your time to try to flip your energy and fortune. If it helps as an example a couple weeks back I had a particularly bad start to my day that I was able to overcome. I didn't sleep well the night before so I woke up a bit off with my empath radar all lit up. My acid reflux was bothering me that morning. So I was cranky just stepping out of bed. I then broke a glass in the kitchen. And when I bent down to clean it up I whacked my head really hard on the corner of the table. I then misplaced my car keys. And then while running late to work, my car had a flat tire. As each negative thing hit me that morning I practiced taking deep breaths, letting the negative roll past me, and I didn't allow myself to react negatively and explode with anger and frustration. I just kept reminding myself that it was a beautiful day outside, and I was not going to let these things cause me to have a bad day. The whole chain of events seemed like some sort of karmic test. But I think I passed the test because my day did not crater and I ended up having a happy and productive day. And the things that had happened earlier that day that were unpleasant were in the past and made a good story to tell friends and family.

Hermes.V
@hermes
7 months ago
104 posts
@hop-daddy
That's a good story, I like how you transmuted what would otherwise be a bad day, into a good day.

@corey-easton
I think its great that you are working to help people get spiritual. With the shape of the world right now, spirituality is definitely in demand and supply really should try to catch up. Yet manifesting it into the world, we realize that a lot of things move on money. Once again this is just a transmutation, for money is just energy.
First of all, let's play around with a few words, lets exchange money for energy. So we take your sentence and it becomes 'Got so much love but no ebergy in the bank'. Take a while to ponder on that, is there anything that needs to be done? Lets take this a step further, love is energy and an energy source. So exchanging with love, we get 'Got so much love, but no love in the bank'. Doesn't it become simpler? It now just becomes a matter of putting some of that abundant love into the bank. Lets now change love with energy, since love is in fact a source of energy. So now, the statement become 'Got all this energy, but no energy in the bank'. Taking in all 3 statements, we can see that we need to transmute all that love into money, then put some in the bank.
Let's start with love, can you feel it all around? Do you feel it inside you? Do you radiate love like the sun? That's great. Now as you radiate that love to everything around you, see as they grow and eventually bear golden coins as fruits. Spend some time to visualize that. See all that gold, grown by love, just ripe for picking.
Now then, as you go through daily life, see everything in the form of money. I'm not saying that you need to know the cost of everything. What you want to do is see everything as if they are made out of dollar bills and gold coins. If possible, do this 24/7. Remember, everything comes from love energy, and energy can be transmuted into anything. Now we are just seeing it take the form of money and the shape of a table, or chair, or person. So, if someone asks if they are mafe of money, this is true the sense that money is energy. So do this consistently, see everything as money. Back when I was selling funds, my mentor told me to go out and see everything in the form of commissions. I believe it worked, because commissions were on my mind, and I developed a sort of sense to sniff out commissions.
Finally, theres a joke about jewish people where they will stop anything to pick up a coin. I actually tried this when I was broke. When I was broke, I decided I would go out and pick up every coin I came across. After a few hours, it seemed that I could more than survive just by picking up coins. That experience gave me an understanding that money, wealth and opportunies are all around but often overlooked. More importantly, my subconscious understood that too, and my money magnet turned on. The next day, I made some money, and even more in the days coming. Oh yes, the coins I picked up were enough to by a decent meal and a nice drink. They really lifted my spirits, and good spirits go a long way.
Ok then, all the best and have fun with transmutation.

p.s: I read your post about your dream, so really there's no need to worry about what you are doing right now. What you do right now will eventually lead to some other things. So just stay in the moment and follow the rainbow bricked road. Btw, rounded, 42 is the angle whereby light fans out into a rainbow.
updated by @hermes: 04/29/17 05:40:59PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
7 months ago
726 posts
@hermes
You always have a way of putting such a positive spin on things :) Really needed the reminder that love is the root of all...
Blessings
Corey Easton
@corey-easton
7 months ago
62 posts

Thanks for all the support guys! I write raps or poems when life gets tough helps me stay positive and to work on my creativity. Took me a bit to soak that in @hermes lol that was deep and extremely well written thanks!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book